So, apparently, this is a thing. Fast food workers make about minimum wage and now the are demanding DOUBLE what they were making before. I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand, they have to make a living. On the other had....well, let's hear what you guys have to say.
However if these people really want to make more money then they need to go out and get a better education and work for the extra money in other fields.
Its what made me decide to go back to college, that and every job pretty much requires a degree to move up.
- Free Hack Tiny Guns add Coins, Unlock all Levels and more for Android and IOS
- Bicycle Quad Stunt Racing 3D Hack and Cheat for Money for Android & IOS
- Fantastic City Bus Parker 3 free Hack and Mod for Money for Android
- Euro Farm Simulator Beetroot Cheat & Hack free Money for Android & IOS
- Truck Wars America VS Russia Mod & Hack for Cash and Levels for Android
- Xtreme Turbo Drift Car Racing Hack add Cash, Unlock Levels and more
- Project Xbox Scorpio?s 12GB of Memory Puts No ?Technical Limit? For Games Development, Says Developer
- Spanish Retailer Possibly Reveals Xbox Scorpio?s Pricepoint ? Rumor
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 On Xbox Scorpio Will Deliver An Experience Like Never Before, Says Microsoft?s Major Nelson
They are well-paid IMO, takes no skill at all to put some fries in a carton. Don't make enough cash, get another job or don't buy shit you don't need. These morons just want to live above their means.
"hey hey, ho ho, $7.40's got to go,"
I would make it $7.00 then. TBH whats wrong with 7.40 for standing around and chatting with colleagues? Its neither mentally challenging nor is it hard physical work.
Where I live Burger King once had a deal with Pringles when you buy a Pringles can you get a coupon for a free burger.
This was advertised in Burger Kings own King Magazine with a super small (10% of original coupon size) image of one of the coupons. I ripped it out of the magazine and gave it to the BK worker and got a free Burger. THATS how smart you have to be for their job.
So again I would make it 7 instead of 7.40 chances are high they would be happy with it because they dont understand what happened.
People should be boycotting this food. It is so bad for your body, especially after you are over 25 years old when you start to become little less resilient. It kills your heart.
To be honest.
The cry for $15 is a ploy.
Do people honestly believe that they are outright demanding that and expect to get it?
They are anticipating negotiations and apparently come to an agreement which will in the end result benefit them.
The minimum wage right now is $7.50 right? I'm pretty sure their hidden goal is to make it at least $9 or $10.
But in the end....the prices for all other services/products yeesh is gonna skyrocket if that happens.
I also did not know there was a fast food strike until I saw it being mentioned here few weeks back.
Anyways, doesnt affect me so much since I dont eat fast food anymore.
The Official Professional Wrasslin' Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220956&page=1#
Basil's YouTube Channel