Or will it be rush like New Super Mario Bros. U where they fully develop the graphics but only manage to get it to Native 720p because they didn't have enough time to bring it up to Native 1080p graphics for set release date?
Good night ya'll.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)
Nintendo Network: TheKjellminator
3DS: 4511 - 0532 - 0761
I have a feeling that nintendo shouldn't, and probably won't, mess with 3d mario. I say that it's going to help leverage the graphical capabilities of the wii u.
Well, ZomibiU is the least develop retail game one could ever make for the Wii U and it still looked pretty good, despite almost no development for crying out loud.
But ZombiU 2 will be the opposite, which means fully develop graphics instead of minimum develop graphics.
- 3D Truck Driving 2017 Hack add Cash, free Cheats for Android
- School Bus Driving 2017 Hack add Coins and Levels, free Cheats for Android
- Hill Army Transport Hack add Money, free Cheats for Android
- Baccarist Hack add Money, free Cheats for Android
- Offroad Jeep Driving 3D New Hack add Cash and Levels, free Cheats for Android
- Cliff Driver 3D Hack add Money and Levels, free Cheats for Android
- 3D Truck Driving 2017 Cheat codes, & Hack free Cash for Android
- School Bus Driving 2017 Cheat codes, & Hack free Coins & Levels for Android
- Hill Army Transport Cheat codes, & Hack free Money for Android
Since when do Mario Kart 7/Mario 3D Land have ugly graphics?
This. Those games weren't graphically lacking at all as 3ds titles.
3D Land and Kart 7 are some of the best games on 3DS so i look forward to the new iterations on Wii U.
No. The reason many Wii U games' release/announcement dates were pushed was because Nintendo felt they needed to be further polished.
As for the 3DS games that you mention, what is wrong with Super Mario 3D Land's graphics? Everything looks excellent in my opinion. And while it is true that Mario Kart 7 has its moments of downright awful looking visuals, the whole reason is not the game being rushed; they had to keep in mind that the game needed to be running in 60 fps with the 3D turned on even when connected with seven other players. Try out games like Sonic All Star Racing and you will see how awful it looks when the frame rate drops upon turning the 3D on.
Does anyone know that miyamoto quote?
On similar lines of .... A bad games is a bad game forever ...