Quantcast
The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%
 
Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%
 
Yes, for both 57 16.47%
 
No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%
 
No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%
 
No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%
 
See results 32 9.25%
 
Total:339
Conegamer said:
UncleScrooge said:

I'm just leaning further and further towards buying the game. I'm not 100% there yet but it's getting close ( and no, that's totally not what she said). I'm even starting to get hyped lol. When was the last time I was actually hyped for a game? I can't remember... oh right, New Super Mario Bros. Wii - which was like 3 years ago  

Have you tried the demo? Could give you a feel for it I guess. I've played it quite a bit!


Like a dozen times already. And it's more fun with each new... tri (god that was lame). 

OT: Well, it looks like this thread is back alive. Well placed bump there, Conegamer



Around the Network
UncleScrooge said:
Conegamer said:
UncleScrooge said:

I'm just leaning further and further towards buying the game. I'm not 100% there yet but it's getting close ( and no, that's totally not what she said). I'm even starting to get hyped lol. When was the last time I was actually hyped for a game? I can't remember... oh right, New Super Mario Bros. Wii - which was like 3 years ago  

Have you tried the demo? Could give you a feel for it I guess. I've played it quite a bit!


Like a dozen times already. And it's more fun with each new... tri (god that was lame). 

OT: Well, it looks like this thread is back alive. Well placed bump there, Conegamer

I must say, I was mighty impressed by the Hunting Horn. Don't know about anyone else though!

Also, the thread was done at about 3AM which obviously hurt it somewhat, and the only reason I posted was because I wanted to comment in another thread but this would fall off the buddy, so...



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

You didn't reserve multiple posts for the op?



sethnintendo said:
You didn't reserve multiple posts for the op?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142245&page=1#

I never do. That and TBone was so damn quick!



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Just keep the info going Cone, the other thread (mnementh's) is a communication thread and this one is an info one!

I'll be adding this now to the NintenDomination! Keep It Up!



Around the Network
Conegamer said:
sethnintendo said:
You didn't reserve multiple posts for the op?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142245&page=1#

I never do. That and TBone was so damn quick!


Yea, I guess they can get pretty long with just one post.  I wonder what the limit is?  Is that FE thread near the limit?



I've been a pretty big MH fanboy since getting the Tri Controller bundle close to launch. Since then, I've bought two PSPs, MHF, MHF2, 2x MHFU, MH Airou Village (Japanese), 2x MHP3rd (Japanese), and another Tri bundle. Most of these were on the cheap (except Airou and the first PSP), so I drew the line at importing a region-locked 3DS just to play MH3G.  I did happen to be in Japan shortly after launch, though, and played the demo a few times in Bic Camera.

I've played the 3DS demo a few more times and still have trouble getting used to camera control (is there a suitable "claw" replacement?). Probably the Wii U version will be best for me, I'm so glad they announced off-TV support.



sethnintendo said:
Conegamer said:
sethnintendo said:
You didn't reserve multiple posts for the op?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142245&page=1#

I never do. That and TBone was so damn quick!


Yea, I guess they can get pretty long with just one post.  I wonder what the limit is?  Is that FE thread near the limit?

Don't think it is. I know the post limit is 64kb, though.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

★NintenDomination★

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156171

Added Bunch of new info, Pls Post to support the thread!

[Luigi Mansion, Conegamers MH3U thread link, Demo's,etc]

Your Fire Emblem is by far the most popular thread (whic is awesome) and the funny thing is no release yet for you Europeans!



tbone51 said:
★NintenDomination★

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156171

Added Bunch of new info, Pls Post to support the thread!

[Luigi Mansion, Conegamers MH3U thread link, Demo's,etc]

Your Fire Emblem is by far the most popular thread (whic is awesome) and the funny thing is no release yet for you Europeans!

Yeah that is quite unusual...pretty crazy when you think about it! 



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.