I just realised AC:L did 50k in North America in its 6th week, standing at 500k atm (i think this week is not included yet). Yes, this is due to bundling, but i don't care.
Ubisoft did mention they are satisfied with the sales, right?
So, which other IPs from Ubisoft are there, which one would fit to the Vita? I am listing a few where i think would work:
- Beyond Good and Evil (maybe)
- Call of Juarez (unlikely)
- Far Cry (unlikely)
- From Dust (with more extended gameplay, and a level editor)
- Heroes of might and magic
- Prince of Persia (reboot is needed, since AC gets old and i think PoP got cancelled for AC)
- XIII (reboot this, please!)
- Splinter Cell
Are there other games published by Ubi which could jump on the vita? Do you think Ubisoft sees they just need to put some effort into marketing and polishing their product, and it will sell?