Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Judgment Trailer Premieres During VGA Ten

Epic Games

This year marks the tenth anniversary of SPIKE TV’s Video Game Awards. Dubbed “VGA Ten,” the event will be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson and feature exclusive world premiere videos,  including a new look at Gears of War: Judgment.

SPIKE TV and Microsoft have unveiled plans to broadcast the 2012 Video Game Awards to Xbox LIVE users in multiple countries this December. Fans will be able to view the Video Game Awards on Xbox consoles in the United States and additional countries to be confirmed at a later date. The show will also be streamed internationally on Spike.com and GameTrailers.com Friday, December 7 at 9:00 PM ET/6:00 PM PT.

Gears of War: Judgment brings players back to the terrifying aftermath of E-Day, before the events of the Gears trilogy, for the most intense and challenging Gears game yet. This week, IGN readers told “Game Scoop!” that Gears of War: Judgment was their most anticipated game of 2013.

http://epicgames.com/community/2012/11/judgment-world-premier-video-at-vga-ten/



Around the Network
Will be interesting to see which GOW receives the most hype and sales.
Both games get their bulk of sales in America so this March should be interesting!

They're also both prequels! So many similarities.

VGKing said:
Will be interesting to see which GOW receives the most hype and sales.
Both games get their bulk of sales in America so this March should be interesting!

They're also both prequels! So many similarities.

Whichever game wins will get the title GOW once and for all. 



Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

3DS: 53m   PS3: 88m   360: 85m   PS4: 15m   XBO: 11m       WiiU: 10.8m   Vita: 10.2m

 

The crazy thing is this is the second website to say that Gears of War is the users GOTY for next year as far as anticipation. IGN was the other.

MB1025 said:
The crazy thing is this is the second website to say that Gears of War is the users GOTY for next year as far as anticipation. IGN was the other.

Maybe for Xbox 360 users, as its the only exclusive announced for it.
Pre-orders tell a different story. GTA V says hi.



Around the Network
VGKing said:
MB1025 said:
The crazy thing is this is the second website to say that Gears of War is the users GOTY for next year as far as anticipation. IGN was the other.

Maybe for Xbox 360 users, as its the only exclusive announced for it.
Pre-orders tell a different story. GTA V says hi.


IGN did their Game Scoop show and did a tally of all the announced games for 2013. Gears of War was voted number 1 with the Last of Us being number 2. Now of course that might not reflect that way in the sales and those games won't beat out GTA, but I am just saying that given it being a Microsoft game, Gears of War which is love or hate, and it going up against exclusives of Sony and multiplats it is pretty impressive.

I know it is a small percentage, but most of the time when IGN does voting for games Sony games usually come out on top.



VGKing said:
MB1025 said:
The crazy thing is this is the second website to say that Gears of War is the users GOTY for next year as far as anticipation. IGN was the other.

Maybe for Xbox 360 users, as its the only exclusive announced for it.
Pre-orders tell a different story. GTA V says hi.

You couldn't pre-order Gears:Judgement until a few weeks ago, so give it a little time.



I should probably add something that reflect my personality and what I enjoy......I'll do it later.   

So... yeah, I'll just watch it on Youtube after, not even Gears is worth watching the shite that is the VGA's.

Why is Microsoft putting the VGas on Live ?

That sh** is lame as f***

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
VGKing said:
Will be interesting to see which GOW receives the most hype and sales.
Both games get their bulk of sales in America so this March should be interesting!

They're also both prequels! So many similarities.

Whichever game wins will get the title GOW once and for all. 

Agreed. Its the perfect matchup.



___________

The corporations generousity is only as good as their marketshare isn't.

PS3 had better deals. Now X1 priced dropped in UK, has constant sales and free game giveaways. PS4....raised prices in Canada. ;)