Forums - Latest Charts - Global up! (Includes new adjustments)

Since no-one else has posted it!

Post adjustment

PlatformN. AmericaEuropeJapanGlobal
102,828 81,478 178,637 384,303
195,841 97,976 2,632 329,107
76,853 120,049 19,101 249,524
35,823 24,046 2,963 69,934
42,666 13,694 420 61,031
21,201 31,427 4,011 59,306
2,377 6,495 11,537 30,743

Pre-adjustment

PlatformN. AmericaEuropeJapanGlobal
251,290 134,359 2,817 425,815
97,687 112,533 178,637 412,683
104,109 153,803 19,101 316,495
53,723 25,780 2,963 89,852
22,226 31,427 4,011 60,331
38,507 13,694 420 56,872
2,377 6,495 11,537 30,743

Global Software:

1
Gamewise
Halo 4 (X360)
Microsoft Game Studios, Shooter
3,798,209 3,798,209 1
2
Gamewise
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Nintendo, Simulation
641,441 641,441 1
3
Gamewise
Assassin's Creed III (PS3)
Ubisoft, Action
471,625 1,985,164 2
4
Gamewise
Assassin's Creed III (X360)
Ubisoft, Action
419,492 2,054,632 2
5
Gamewise
Just Dance 4 (Wii)
Ubisoft, Misc
171,977 799,247 6
6
Gamewise
Pokemon Black / White Version 2 (DS)
Nintendo, Role-Playing
157,467 5,421,154 21
7
Gamewise
FIFA 13 (PS3)
Electronic Arts, Sports
146,406 4,388,190 7
8
Gamewise
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (a Criterion Game) (PS3)
Electronic Arts, Racing
139,521 395,486 2
9
Gamewise
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
Nintendo, Platform
118,699 3,118,886 16
10
Gamewise
FIFA 13 (X360)
Electronic Arts, Sports
105,262 3,145,319 7
11
Gamewise
WWE '13 (PS3)
THQ, Fighting
84,951 333,803 2
12
Gamewise
LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Racing
84,685 84,685 1
13
Gamewise
Football Manager 2013 (PC)
Sega, Action
83,516 285,783 3
14
Gamewise
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (a Criterion Game) (X360)
Electronic Arts, Racing
81,149 269,465 2
15
Gamewise
Kinect Adventures! (X360)
Microsoft Game Studios, Misc
80,312 17,178,561 106
16
Gamewise
WWE '13 (X360)
THQ, Fighting
79,011 319,567 2
17
Gamewise
Forza: Horizon (X360)
Microsoft Game Studios, Racing
73,943 560,511 3
18
Gamewise
Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires (PS3)
Tecmo Koei, Action
69,588 69,588 1
19
Gamewise
Wii Sports (Wii)
Nintendo, Sports
63,803 79,599,734 312
20
Gamewise
Skylanders Giants (Wii)
Activision, Action
62,849 312,258 4
21
Gamewise
Wii Sports Resort (Wii)
Nintendo, Sports
59,761 30,133,295 177
22
Gamewise
Borderlands 2 (X360)
Take-Two Interactive, Shooter
56,909 1,824,394 8
23
Gamewise
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (3DS)
Nintendo, Adventure
56,354 583,251 90
24
Gamewise
Forza Motorsport 4 (X360)
Microsoft Game Studios, Racing
52,425 2,535,296 57
25
Gamewise
Medal of Honor: Warfighter (PS3)
Electronic Arts, Shooter
52,178 500,893 3
26
Gamewise
Madden NFL 13 (X360)
Electronic Arts, Sports
52,086 1,417,161 11
27
Gamewise
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
Nintendo, Platform
52,049 6,893,651 54
28
Gamewise
Farming Simulator 2013 (PC)
Focus Home Interactive, Action
50,651 523,045 3
29
Gamewise
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Nintendo, Racing
49,387 6,430,844 50
30
Gamewise
NBA 2K13 (X360)
Take-Two Interactive, Sports
48,811 723,811 6

Discuss!



Around the Network
Beast of a week for 360 and a huge week for 3DS too. PS3 over 100k in NA which is nice as well.

Vita didn't drop due to no software releases, at least!

Didnt Halo 4 sell 340k in UK? Or that was 90% of GFK?

so interesting numbers finally! gotta love this time of year.
Xbox made a Halo jump:)
was there any calculation on how many consoles would Halo boost?

N.America + UK account for 72% of X360 sales. That means the rest of the world accounts for 28%.

Who said japanese were the nationalist ones ?

Around the Network
Mostly interested in how much hardware has dropped from last year at the same time?!?!? My only hope is the Nextbox and PS4 can drop by next holiday.



Paintball The True First Person Shooter!!!!  


interesting numbers, next week CoD and the one after Black friday and WiiU launch in usa. its gonna be one hell of a month!! also vita numers are actually up with no software releases lol maybe its finally picking up some sales? CoD could help it alot along side all starts

Did somehting big happen in USA and EUR with 3DS?

or just the slow steady increase towards Christmas gift shopping?

 

 

bananaking21 said:
also vita numers are actually up with no software releases lol maybe its finally picking up some sales? CoD could help it alot along side all starts

The "dead" Wii has higher sales than Vita ... I think that says it all.

After the first few CoD-Vita reviews I don't think that this game will boost sales, the boost will even be lower than Liberation-Vita boost.



Around the Network
Wow, 360 enjoying the Halo 4 effect.