Anywho, 3DS is doing a fantastic job in the land of the rising sun. And next week there'll be another big title in Kingdom Hearts. Henshin a go go baby!
- Phil Spencer Teases Microsoft?s E3 Games Line-up, ?Creativity And Diversity This Year Is Fantastic?
- Prey Review ? Bethesda Not Sending Out Early Review Copies
- Forza Horizon 3 PC To Receive Improved PC Performance, Additional Graphics Options And More Next Month
- Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Gets Brand New Gameplay Trailer
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility List Gets Even Better, Dead Space 2 And Dead Space 3 Now Added
- Dawn of War 3 Escalation Phases Guide ? Understanding Escalation Phases, Tips and Strategies
- God of War?s Story Will Take Place Well Before The First Vikings
- Tales from the Borderlands Headlines Sony?s PS Plus Offerings For The Month Of May
- Xbox Boss Phil Spencer Already Has A Scorpio At Home, Even 10 Year Old Xbox 360 Games Will Benefit From It
Shame 3DS is still not doing great in Europe/America :( But still very nice Japan sales
What are you talking about? The EU/US sales of the 3DS are very good.
That made me laugh silently in my head.
Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,
yoshi woolly world
majora's mask 3d
Great job 3DS.
And Kid Icarus is awesome by the way for those that have not tried it.
3DS should be on a roll here for a couple/few weeks.
Vita has leveled/stabilized, I think.
(Joke stolen from Neogaf. Cruel, but I laughed!)