Quantcast
Locked: Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%
 
Kidney 2 0.11%
 
Soul 9 0.49%
 
virginity 16 0.88%
 
Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%
 
Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%
 
An hour of your time 26 1.43%
 
Other ( post below) 6 0.33%
 
....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%
 
Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%
 
Total:1,424
Ayaake said:
Quick question but does a usb flash drive work on the wii U?


Can't tell you first hand, but im going to bet that its a yes.



Nintendo Network ID: jlrx81

Steam ID Nova Nightmare  - My 3DMark Can you beat that? Prove it!

Around the Network
jlrx said:
Ayaake said:
Quick question but does a usb flash drive work on the wii U?


Can't tell you first hand, but im going to bet that its a yes.


Hope so.I am not into digital downloads and I have a spare 5g flash drive that would get me through all of the wii u's lifecycle.



Ayaake said:
jlrx said:
Ayaake said:
Quick question but does a usb flash drive work on the wii U?


Can't tell you first hand, but im going to bet that its a yes.


Hope so.I am not into digital downloads and I have a spare 5g flash drive that would get me through all of the wii u's lifecycle.


Even if you have an 8GB model, that should be atleast 5 or 6GB of free space, probabally will never need your flash drive to begin with.



Nintendo Network ID: jlrx81

Steam ID Nova Nightmare  - My 3DMark Can you beat that? Prove it!

In answer to the polling question, after pre-orders were announced to be sold-out, I learned to my horror that my wife had not pre-ordered anywhere even though she planned to give me a Deluxe Wii U for Christmas. I usually play cards with family on Saturday night's till around midnight or later. So, the weekend of the release, on my way home into that Sunday morning, I stopped at 2 - 24 hour Walmarts and was told the Wii U's were already sold out. When I got home, my wife was still awake (she works late Saturday nights at her second job), so I asked her if she wanted to come with me to Toys R Us when they opened and take our chances. She agreed, and after a nap, we got to Toys R Us at 7:25am (they opened at 7am) and there was a line cued-up for Wii U buyers. We were 25th in line, and the line continued to grow behind us. An employee came out and handed tickets to each person in line (had to have been about 40 people by then) and asked if anyone was there for a Basic model. Everyone wanted to Deluxe, and to my relief he said that we would all be getting one. After a short wait where free coffee and doughnuts were available, we were escorted into the store directly to the electronics section where, 5 at a time, we were guided to a register to purchase our Wii U's and any games we desired. So yes, I waited on line, but no, I wouldn't say it was difficult. Overall, a pleasurable experience the way they handled it.



jlrx said:
Ayaake said:
jlrx said:
Ayaake said:
Quick question but does a usb flash drive work on the wii U?


Can't tell you first hand, but im going to bet that its a yes.


Hope so.I am not into digital downloads and I have a spare 5g flash drive that would get me through all of the wii u's lifecycle.


Even if you have an 8GB model, that should be atleast 5 or 6GB of free space, probabally will never need your flash drive to begin with.


No,the basic model after the update and everything only leaves 3 gb and I plan on downloading trine 2 which is 2gb..so



Around the Network

Wow! That was the first big line story for the wii U I have seen. Thanks for that!


New poll when. Can get it up.


How much do you think these third party wii u launch games need to sell for them to be happy?

Batman? Mass effect3, etc they cannot expect much, they are really late ports. Why do nintendo gamers always have to hope third party games sell enough? Getting tired...



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I don`t think any company is expecting these games to sell so much right away. They know that Wii U will need it`s time to grow the userbase and that the games will sell well but only after some time. All software sales will be determined by availability.
Just looking at Wii launch titles - at least the known franchises - like Super Monkey Ball, NfS, CoD3, sold above the million units. And even the "not so good/known titles" like Rayman RR, Cars, Monster 4x4 still sold very well.



Question: where can I download the extra stages for NSMB2? Cant seem to find 'em



Maynard_Tool said:
Question: where can I download the extra stages for NSMB2? Cant seem to find 'em

You have to unlock Coin Rush mode first, which is unlocked after you completed World 1. Then, you have to set Spotpass up in the Options menu. Afterwards, just what for the Spotpass message and the online store should appear in Coin Rush mode.



Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Question: where can I download the extra stages for NSMB2? Cant seem to find 'em

You have to unlock Coin Rush mode first, which is unlocked after you completed World 1. Then, you have to set Spotpass up in the Options menu. Afterwards, just what for the Spotpass message and the online store should appear in Coin Rush mode.


Danke!