n-Space wants to make a 3DS FPS, says Winter could come to Wii U via Kickstarter
- They made 16 DS titles in 4 years
- they believe themselves to be experts in stylus-based FPS controls
- they "Would love to make an FPS for the 3DS"
- Winter was cancelled due to publishers saying it didn't fit the Wii
- Regarding publishers: "There's a lot more to making a successful product than there is to making a great game"
- Regarding the project: "You know, there's Wii U coming out and maybe that changes things. And we're definitely interested in pursuing Winter at some point. With things like Kickstarter..."
I think Nintendo games should use the kickstarter option. It is a good idea. I think the United States government should use that option as well!