Quantcast
What is the most disgusting thing you've ever seen?

Forums - General Discussion - What is the most disgusting thing you've ever seen?

Millenium said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
2 women having sex with an Octopus.. while it was alive..

then ripping the living octopus to pieces and putting it in there .....


1: I'm disgusted they did that to that Octopus, I fully condemn it.

2: How the hell did they even come up with that?!...

3: I'm slightly aroused now... (I swear, it's because of the naked chicks, not the Octopus )


yeh i was very disgusted!!!! 

no idea, there chinese so.. (im not being raciest, but come on they eat dogs D: )

you should NOT be arroused at all, if you sore this you would change your mind.. 2 girls naked.. ripping a octopus apart in there front and back bums. 

 



Around the Network
Runa216 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Runa216 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
2 women having sex with an Octopus.. while it was alive..

then ripping the living octopus to pieces and putting it in there .....

How....how would that even work?  this isn't japan, they don't use their tentacles to have sex!  


i would link you if i was allowed, just google search it 

heh, thanks but I'd really rather not :P 

you sir have saved your eyes alot of pain, congratulations 



PlaystaionGamer said:
Millenium said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
2 women having sex with an Octopus.. while it was alive..

then ripping the living octopus to pieces and putting it in there .....


1: I'm disgusted they did that to that Octopus, I fully condemn it.

2: How the hell did they even come up with that?!...

3: I'm slightly aroused now... (I swear, it's because of the naked chicks, not the Octopus )


yeh i was very disgusted!!!! 

no idea, there chinese so.. (im not being raciest, but come on they eat dogs D: )

you should NOT be arroused at all, if you sore this you would change your mind.. 2 girls naked.. ripping a octopus apart in there front and back bums. 

 

I did just watch it actually, and I was joking.

That video was just O.o

I don't even know why they would do such a thing... there can't even be a normal bizzare reason for that vid.



Runa216 said:
Player1x3 said:
Runa216 said:

I actually know the Goatse guy, I've seen a lot of his gaping ass and it no longer phases me, some of his stuff is even kind of hot.



You need help

If you say so captain vatican. 

I don't see how could anyone in their right mind find any shock site,let alone Goatse, ''kinda hot''.

If we were in the good ol' days of Inquisition, heathens like you would burn from a stick :p



Player1x3 said:
Runa216 said:
Player1x3 said:
Runa216 said:

I actually know the Goatse guy, I've seen a lot of his gaping ass and it no longer phases me, some of his stuff is even kind of hot.



You need help

If you say so captain vatican. 

I don't see how could anyone in their right mind find any shock site,let alone Goatse, ''kinda hot''.

If we were in the good ol' days of Inquisition, heathens like you would burn from a stick :p

yeah no clue what this has to do with "captain vatican" because most people can't even watch this and thinking "hot" to the goatse shit is really not normal  but i wouldn't say he needs help because it's not like someone is suffering from that



Around the Network

the endless beer. funny, but it will probably stick in your head for a while

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ58SxWsAVw



kabelfritz said:

the endless beer. funny, but it will probably stick in your head for a while

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ58SxWsAVw


lol to say it in german:

"lieber frau und kind erschießen, als nen tropfen bier vergießen"



Player1x3 said:
Runa216 said:

If you say so captain vatican. 

I don't see how could anyone in their right mind find any shock site,let alone Goatse, ''kinda hot''.

If we were in the good ol' days of Inquisition, heathens like you would burn from a stick :p

See, this right here is why I have a problem with you. Throwing judgement around like it's yours to dish out.  Last I checked, we're all individuals with unique tastes and interests, as long as nobody is harmed, you have absolutely no right to judge me or say I need help.  If I want to put a dozen holes in my face, that's my right and freedom. If I want to put tattoos all over my body, that's my right and freedom.  Just becuase you don't approve of something doesn't give you the right to shit on it every chance you get.  doubly hilarious becuase you went on and on and on and on and on about how horrible of a person I was becuase I have no respect for religion, and yet here you are doing the same thing. The hypocrisy is strong in this one.  

As long as you continue to be judgemental towards others in various threads (I see you arguing with many people over similar issues elsewhere on the forum), I will continue to remind you that your arrogant, rude comments (which as far as I can tell are religiously motivated judgements) have no place here. 

This is precisely WHY I have no respect for religion, it tends to give its followers an air of arrogance, like they're better than nonebelievers, like they have a right to judge others.  Once again you prove to me that you're the living embodiment of the religious stereotypes atheists use to justify their hate. 



I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 3 this generation: 
Bloodborne, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III

ok, then i understood “mr. vatican“ wrong, didn't know this has something to do with other posts in other forums :)



Runa216 said:
Player1x3 said:
Runa216 said:

If you say so captain vatican. 

I don't see how could anyone in their right mind find any shock site,let alone Goatse, ''kinda hot''.

If we were in the good ol' days of Inquisition, heathens like you would burn from a stick :p

See, this right here is why I have a problem with you. Throwing judgement around like it's yours to dish out.  Last I checked, we're all individuals with unique tastes and interests, as long as nobody is harmed, you have absolutely no right to judge me or say I need help.  If I want to put a dozen holes in my face, that's my right and freedom. If I want to put tattoos all over my body, that's my right and freedom.  Just becuase you don't approve of something doesn't give you the right to shit on it every chance you get.  doubly hilarious becuase you went on and on and on and on and on about how horrible of a person I was becuase I have no respect for religion, and yet here you are doing the same thing. The hypocrisy is strong in this one.  

As long as you continue to be judgemental towards others in various threads (I see you arguing with many people over similar issues elsewhere on the forum), I will continue to remind you that your arrogant, rude comments (which as far as I can tell are religiously motivated judgements) have no place here. 

This is precisely WHY I have no respect for religion, it tends to give its followers an air of arrogance, like they're better than nonebelievers, like they have a right to judge others.  Once again you prove to me that you're the living embodiment of the religious stereotypes atheists use to justify their hate. 

LoL! My statement han nothing to do with my religion actually. The Inqisition part was only a joke response to your ''vatican'' thing. My original comment was more of a pass-up comment of my reaction based on whats the first thing that came to my head when I read your statement.

For example, if you see someone say ''that 7 yeard girl sure is hot when shes is all naked and wet'' or ''people feeding me with shit and smearing it all over my face sure turns me on''  your first reaction would be''wow, this guy needs to have himelf checked''. In my case, when I hear a guy saying ''I sure do love to see a man streching his anus to almost un-realistic proportions, and see his red intestents wide and open, also, to penetrate himself with a 1m long dildo'' MY reaction would be the original statement above.   It HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION!!!! Not even SLIGHTLY. Dont know why you like to play that ''aaaaargh religious opression!!!!'' card so much, or why you cant go 20 posts without attacking a religion or starting an off topic argument about it. But this nothing to do with that.

You are the only one that is judgemental here. You jumped the religion gun again just because I quoted you, and assume its ''TEH EVIL THEOCRACY !!!!!!'' and I am an evil religious man, the kinds im SO sure you've had more than enough to deal with, you poor little man, and I only know you as the guy who started this one flaimbait thread where you openly and constantly attacked and flamed religion. To tell you the truth, Im not even that religious, as I dont follow any religion in a traditional way, I am more of a Deist with slight attachment to Christianity. I most certanly do not follow the church or any kind of organised religious institution for that matter.