Quantcast
GTA V Trailer Countdown and Discussion Thread. Los Santos and countryside!!!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V Trailer Countdown and Discussion Thread. Los Santos and countryside!!!

Didn't the main characters used to be "I just got out of prison and ready to kick some ass again" psychopaths? It seems that's changing.



"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

 

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
Put your bets on an April release people.

Also I have a new most wanted game for 2012. I still wish they did a game in another city and perhaps country, but it would not be as funny without jokes that relate to American culture. It is good to give LA it's own game though this will be sweet!!

If you mean April 2012, then I doubt it, as that is when Max Payne 3 is launching, but maybe April 2013, but I hope it won't be that long.

One thing I have forgotten is Take 2, their investors will want to know a time frame for this launch, so if we are getting Take 2 results soon, that might reveal a release time frame



Munkeh111 said:
chocoloco said:
Put your bets on an April release people.

Also I have a new most wanted game for 2012. I still wish they did a game in another city and perhaps country, but it would not be as funny without jokes that relate to American culture. It is good to give LA it's own game though this will be sweet!!

If you mean April 2012, then I doubt it, as that is when Max Payne 3 is launching, but maybe April 2013, but I hope it won't be that long.

One thing I have forgotten is Take 2, their investors will want to know a time frame for this launch, so if we are getting Take 2 results soon, that might reveal a release time frame

I just don't see rockstar announcing the gamenow  if the release is so far off. The company could easily launch both games withen a close window as there are multiple studios and the games are very different. truethfully the only thing that would hold it back that long other then delays would be trying to release a wii U verssion along with the PS360 version. If it happens that way I will assume the wii U version was the cause. 

They have kept quit so long about the game it could easily be close to completion.



chocoloco said:
Munkeh111 said:
chocoloco said:
Put your bets on an April release people.

Also I have a new most wanted game for 2012. I still wish they did a game in another city and perhaps country, but it would not be as funny without jokes that relate to American culture. It is good to give LA it's own game though this will be sweet!!

If you mean April 2012, then I doubt it, as that is when Max Payne 3 is launching, but maybe April 2013, but I hope it won't be that long.

One thing I have forgotten is Take 2, their investors will want to know a time frame for this launch, so if we are getting Take 2 results soon, that might reveal a release time frame

I just don't see rockstar announcing the gamenow  if the release is so far off. The company could easily launch both games withen a close window as there are multiple studios and the games are very different. truethfully the only thing that would hold it back that long other then delays would be trying to release a wii U verssion along with the PS360 version. If it happens that way I will assume the wii U version was the cause.

They have kept quit so long about the game it could easily be close to completion.

Both our loved Pachter and Mike Hickey believe they will launch it in early summer 2012, right after E3. (source: industrygamers)



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

My only wish for the game is that I can do stuff like this:



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
JEMC said:
chocoloco said:
Munkeh111 said:
chocoloco said:
Put your bets on an April release people.

Also I have a new most wanted game for 2012. I still wish they did a game in another city and perhaps country, but it would not be as funny without jokes that relate to American culture. It is good to give LA it's own game though this will be sweet!!

If you mean April 2012, then I doubt it, as that is when Max Payne 3 is launching, but maybe April 2013, but I hope it won't be that long.

One thing I have forgotten is Take 2, their investors will want to know a time frame for this launch, so if we are getting Take 2 results soon, that might reveal a release time frame

I just don't see rockstar announcing the gamenow  if the release is so far off. The company could easily launch both games withen a close window as there are multiple studios and the games are very different. truethfully the only thing that would hold it back that long other then delays would be trying to release a wii U verssion along with the PS360 version. If it happens that way I will assume the wii U version was the cause.

They have kept quit so long about the game it could easily be close to completion.

Both our loved Pachter and Mike Hickey believe they will launch it in early summer 2012, right after E3. (source: industrygamers)

It certainly doesn't seem like an unreasonable estimate

My point with reference to Max Payne is that Take 2 and R* will want to spread things out, as there will be many people (myself included) who will give Max Payne and other games a skip or purhcase delay (which would likely mean at a lower price) because of the release of GTA V



Looking really good.