It looks good so far.
PD. Nice thread!
Please excuse my bad English.
Currently gaming on:
+Console : Wii U, Xbox360
+PC: i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz, GTX 1070
Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet Add me if you want, but I'm more a single player gamer.
You know, this handheld generation started on such an impressive note, that the lack of home console focus at E3 didn't bother me at all. Vita REALLY impressed me.
Capcom, Falcom, Arc System Works, SE, Namdai, SEGA, NIS, and THQ confirmed support... I cry tears of joy.
Even though I really hate the name, I can't wait to pick one up.
hey guys this is a 'work in progress' give me advice and tips you have with any new info you find! post them all here :D
Would be good to have the game titles underneath each screenshot. Would also look better if they were all the same size.
O/T - Getting pretty excited for Vita now. WipEout 2048, Uncharted, Sound Shapes, Rayman Origins and the teased BioShock concept are my most wanted games. Also got my eye on Silent Hill, Virtua Tennis, Super Stardust, and some other titles I've seen but can't remember the names for. The line-up is getting well fleshed out already for me.
Also, can't wait for boxarts so I can add some Vita games to my sig.
- Happy Racing Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Cut The Rope: Magic Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Bomb Hunters Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Trailer Park Boys Greasy Money Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Angel Ring to Baubles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Xtreme Racing 2 Speed Boats Mod and Hack free Coins, gems and more
- Xtreme Racing 2 Off Road 4×4 Cheat and Hack free Coins, Gems and more
- SailCraft Battleships Online Hack and Cheat for Gold Coins and Gems for Android
- Hunting Jungle Animals Fury Mod & Hack free Money and Levels for Android
good idea I'll add the names for the screenshots.. I will try and find hq screenshots also to try and make them similar in size :)
"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"
2012 - Top 3 [so far]
#1 #2 #3
SONY won me over at the conference. SONY have a tendency to to screw up, especially at E3, but not this time, they delivered.
Nice to see so many developers on-board.
i hope you keep posting news of game announcements and such as they come =)
Vanillaware's Dragon's Crown looks great!