Quantcast
Locked: Can i get an AMEN!

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Can i get an AMEN!

skeezer said:
@ carl - WHAT THE FUCK? @___@

Shhhhh, that's his sister, show some respect!



Around the Network
Xen said:
skeezer said:
@ carl - WHAT THE FUCK? @___@

Shhhhh, that's his sister, show some respect!


Is his sisters name..... southsky?



^_^

skeezer said:
Xen said:
skeezer said:
@ carl - WHAT THE FUCK? @___@

Shhhhh, that's his sister, show some respect!


Is his sisters name..... southsky?

His parents are hippies, go figure.



Xen said:
skeezer said:
@ carl - WHAT THE FUCK? @___@

Shhhhh, that's his sister, show some respect!


Is his sisters name..... southsky?



^_^

I hope you both die. Just saying. No idea how long it took me to get that camera in place...



Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I hope you both die. Just saying. No idea how long it took me to get that camera in place...


why you are an aggressive little man arent cha? lol



^_^

skeezer said:


why you are an aggressive little man arent cha? lol


It works out well for me though, your Mother likes it rough!



Carl2291 said:
skeezer said:


why you are an aggressive little man arent cha? lol


It works out well for me though, your Mother likes it rough!

Well I've never gotten along with you in this way so I'm gonna ignore that.



^_^

Carl2291 said:
I hope you both die. Just saying. No idea how long it took me to get that camera in place...

That's it, you're NOT invited to my party!



Xen said:
Carl2291 said:
I hope you both die. Just saying. No idea how long it took me to get that camera in place...

That's it, you're NOT invited to my party!


But...