Quantcast
The Official NPD Feb 2011 Thread (Data in 4 hrs for 4 weeks ending Feb 26)

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official NPD Feb 2011 Thread (Data in 4 hrs for 4 weeks ending Feb 26)

Preview is here (note - PSP price cut went into effect the last day of February, not by Feb 26)

Here is sw

Top multi-platform sw is available too...

As has been the case since last fall, data should slowly ooze out from 6:30 PM ET to 9:00 PM or so. Will update the news post with information as I find it.



People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Today? Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

I guess that NPD can show some surprises.



ethomaz said:

Today? Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

I guess that NPD can show some surprises.


for example?



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


Tagged!



This will be interesting.



PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:

This will be interesting.


I think it will be boring.... lol.

Anyway i'm not staying up until midnight to find out.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

Today? Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

I guess that NPD can show some surprises.


for example?

Isn't it obvious.



 

Acevil said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

Today? Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

I guess that NPD can show some surprises.


for example?

Isn't it obvious.

not to me.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


Post disappeared.

This is what I originally wrote with the giant quote bubble:

@kowen

The ps3 is un.............touchable. :P

Personally I don't know what ethomaz is talking about.



 

My gut says there is a decent chance either Wii or PS3 beat X360 this month, but we'll have to see.



People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu