Quantcast
Have you ever killed a slug with salt?

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever killed a slug with salt?

Jay520 said:

No, that's evil. They have every right to live as a human.

Stop ruining my fun! Although I agree.



Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:
Beuli2 said:
A Bad Clown said:

No, slugs don't usually come up where I live. Frogs on the other hand....

Is it possible to do the same with frogs? But with slugs is away mroe fun since they don't can even ran away from their oblivion.


It works with every animals, even humans, because the salt is a hypotonic solution to our skin. It is the exact same effect as getting wrinkly skin in the shower, but instead of water entering your cells, they leave. It's just that our skin slows the process.

OT: Yes I have, and i've fried ants with a magnifying glass too.

Stop being the nerdy. And I haven't fried nothing with magnificent glasses because I only know the rain.


Masters in Evolutionary Biology :D



DaHuuuuuudge said:
Beuli2 said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:
Beuli2 said:
A Bad Clown said:

No, slugs don't usually come up where I live. Frogs on the other hand....

Is it possible to do the same with frogs? But with slugs is away mroe fun since they don't can even ran away from their oblivion.


It works with every animals, even humans, because the salt is a hypotonic solution to our skin. It is the exact same effect as getting wrinkly skin in the shower, but instead of water entering your cells, they leave. It's just that our skin slows the process.

OT: Yes I have, and i've fried ants with a magnifying glass too.

Stop being the nerdy. And I haven't fried nothing with magnificent glasses because I only know the rain.


Masters in Evolutionary Biology :D

Evolution doesn't exist, stop trolling in my thread.



Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:
Jay520 said:

No, that's evil. They have every right to live as a human.

Stop ruining my fun! Although I agree.


You should at least kill it first. That's just wrong to go through a long painful death like that. 



Cool, killing animals just for the lulz. You have my respect.



Around the Network
Beuli2 said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:
Beuli2 said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:
Beuli2 said:
A Bad Clown said:

No, slugs don't usually come up where I live. Frogs on the other hand....

Is it possible to do the same with frogs? But with slugs is away mroe fun since they don't can even ran away from their oblivion.


It works with every animals, even humans, because the salt is a hypotonic solution to our skin. It is the exact same effect as getting wrinkly skin in the shower, but instead of water entering your cells, they leave. It's just that our skin slows the process.

OT: Yes I have, and i've fried ants with a magnifying glass too.

Stop being the nerdy. And I haven't fried nothing with magnificent glasses because I only know the rain.


Masters in Evolutionary Biology :D

Evolution doesn't exist, stop trolling in my thread.

Why would you not want to believe it?

I can proudly say that Diddy Kong is my uncle!



DaHuuuuuudge said:
Beuli2 said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:
Beuli2 said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:
Beuli2 said:
A Bad Clown said:

No, slugs don't usually come up where I live. Frogs on the other hand....

Is it possible to do the same with frogs? But with slugs is away mroe fun since they don't can even ran away from their oblivion.


It works with every animals, even humans, because the salt is a hypotonic solution to our skin. It is the exact same effect as getting wrinkly skin in the shower, but instead of water entering your cells, they leave. It's just that our skin slows the process.

OT: Yes I have, and i've fried ants with a magnifying glass too.

Stop being the nerdy. And I haven't fried nothing with magnificent glasses because I only know the rain.


Masters in Evolutionary Biology :D

Evolution doesn't exist, stop trolling in my thread.

Why would you not want to believe it?

I can proudly say that Diddy Kong is my uncle!

Your uncle is as ulgy as ass then:





Above: still the best game of the year.

no and i never will...pointlessly killing an animal is sick



"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

 

Well honestly when I was a kid I'd grab a salt thing go out into my garden and melt dozens of them. Sorta scary I was that sadistic. Also like stomping on Snail's and drowning ant hills in water...... the good old days........



-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

 

I would never take a life of another being... I hope you slug killers are re-incarnated as slugs when you die just for punishment.