Quantcast
GT5 Weather Video in HD!!

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Weather Video in HD!!

Aldro just so you know both GT1 and GT3 both had less than 200 cars.  I know this is now GT5 and we have waited a long time but my point is even if you look at this game as only 200 cars then that is still a tremendous number of cars with bonkers detail levels.

Also for those that don't know yet. Skid-marks and reverse lights are confirmed.

Also there is a track creator, it is not a track editor and it allows full customization of time of day and weather.



Around the Network

@lestat

Sweet thanks

 

@eggs2see

Full customization of time of day and weather. How about creating the backgrounds xD?



Damn it I wish Microsoft had this game.

I can't wait to play it. Early November is the release date right?

Anyone heard rumors about some nice GT5 bundles yet?



The only bundle i know of at the moment is in Japan. Nothing seems to be announced for NA, UK etc.

Also the release dates are in my sig.



Slimebeast said:

Damn it I wish Microsoft had this game.

I can't wait to play it. Early November is the release date right?

Anyone heard rumors about some nice GT5 bundles yet?


dont you already have ps3 games but not a ps3? what are you waiting for already! and im sure their are going to be bundels. unless sony promotes kaz harai.



Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
Oniichan said:

The only bundle i know of at the moment is in Japan. Nothing seems to be announced for NA, UK etc.

Also the release dates are in my sig.

Thanks. Strange that thers nothing about EU bundles yet.

zgamer5 said:
Slimebeast said:

Damn it I wish Microsoft had this game.

I can't wait to play it. Early November is the release date right?

Anyone heard rumors about some nice GT5 bundles yet?


dont you already have ps3 games but not a ps3? what are you waiting for already! and im sure their are going to be bundels. unless sony promotes kaz harai.

Yeah four PS3 games. I had to get them to make sure I don't end up with platinum versions.

I'm waiting for a good deal lol, preferably a cool GT5 bundle with some GT5 artwork on the console.



Slimebeast said:
Oniichan said:

The only bundle i know of at the moment is in Japan. Nothing seems to be announced for NA, UK etc.

Also the release dates are in my sig.

Thanks. Strange that thers nothing about EU bundles yet.

zgamer5 said:
Slimebeast said:

Damn it I wish Microsoft had this game.

I can't wait to play it. Early November is the release date right?

Anyone heard rumors about some nice GT5 bundles yet?


dont you already have ps3 games but not a ps3? what are you waiting for already! and im sure their are going to be bundels. unless sony promotes kaz harai.

Yeah four PS3 games. I had to get them to make sure I don't end up with platinum versions.

I'm waiting for a good deal lol, preferably a cool GT5 bundle with some GT5 artwork on the console.

Whats so bad about getting platinum versions o_o? Imo the non-plat verisons look better but surely that cant be the only reason? Platinum is also cheaper so WHY DID YOU BUY THEM MR? Explain xD



Aldro said:

Whats so bad about getting platinum versions o_o? Imo the non-plat verisons look better but surely that cant be the only reason? Platinum is also cheaper so WHY DID YOU BUY THEM MR? Explain xD

I simply hate the covers of platinums (and all other cheap versions where the cover is distorted) . They look ugly and feel cheap and false. I'm willing to pay $10 more to get the original box.

So I need to get Heavy Rain quickly or else I will end up with my first platinum (or get a used copy like I had to with Uncharted 1).



The rain and lighting affects at night are the best I have ever seen. The light reflection off the wet pavement is jaw dropping.



This is nice:

This is hideous:

Sorry to bring a Halo cover here but this is refering to the posts above.

Is there a chance there will be a GT5 bundle that gives me something memorable apart from the carton box that the console comes in?