Quantcast
PS3, The Loser That The Fans Think Is Winning.

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3, The Loser That The Fans Think Is Winning.

I can post a thread about the behavior of the community, and i think it is a very relevant thread. Especially when every other thread I am in brings up how much the Sony fans are ruining everything. As one of those fans, I didnt like being the scapegoat for vgchartz ills. So I asked a question (albeit in the wrong way as Ive been shown) and here we are.

Next thread I make I will use more careful wording so the people I am siding with dont turn on me. Sheesh.



I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
andremop said:
nen-suer said:
andremop said:
The fact that sony had to sacrifice everything to make the PS3 a respectable 3rd place (300 dollars price cut- never in the history of videogames that happened) shows how their strategy failed.

And that comment (Skeeuk's) about it being a better console with better games - stupid as ever.

Maybe because a 600$ price tag never happened in the history of VG

you speak as if its the cheapest console on the market O_0

it's not my fault they priced it like that... like I said, its their strategy's fault.

After that they indeed had to sacrifice everything to make the PS3 live, for it to become a respectable (I mean it - very respectable) 3rd place.

And $600 price tag happened before, lol! The 3DO!

PS3 lived thankx to its games (you know the thing that really matters)

No, it lived because its price cuts and brand name (you know, things that matter too). Now it's living because its games and brand name (but will need price cuts too!).

But every single plattform has games  - and great games (the ones that matter), you're in denial if you can't see that.



PS3 came out a year after 360, keep that in mind. You can't have a race and let one racer have a year head start, and call it a race! PS3 world wide sales have beaten 360 for months now, so shudup!



JerzeeBalla said:
I can post a thread about the behavior of the community, and i think it is a very relevant thread. Especially when every other thread I am in brings up how much the Sony fans are ruining everything. As one of those fans, I didnt like being the scapegoat for vgchartz ills. So I asked a question (albeit in the wrong way as Ive been shown) and here we are.

Next thread I make I will use more careful wording so the people I am siding with dont turn on me. Sheesh.

Or you could stop worrying about pissing people off, becuase its the Internet and it doesn't really matter. If a video game forum is not the place to act rude and disrespectful in favor of promoting your system of choice, then....No one else has any problems doing it around here, so why should you?



-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

Fans enjoy their system for what it is and praise it for what it is. Be it 1st place by a landslide or last and on life support.



4 ≈ One

Around the Network

i dont need to defend my PS3, i just turn it on and it defends itself. Cause it only does everything ;)



Dgc1808 said:
Fans enjoy their system for what it is and praise it for what it is. Be it 1st place by a landslide or last and on life support.

After reading most of these post its the last one I can agree with.



kaneada said:
JerzeeBalla said:
I can post a thread about the behavior of the community, and i think it is a very relevant thread. Especially when every other thread I am in brings up how much the Sony fans are ruining everything. As one of those fans, I didnt like being the scapegoat for vgchartz ills. So I asked a question (albeit in the wrong way as Ive been shown) and here we are.

Next thread I make I will use more careful wording so the people I am siding with dont turn on me. Sheesh.

Or you could stop worrying about pissing people off, becuase its the Internet and it doesn't really matter. If a video game forum is not the place to act rude and disrespectful in favor of promoting your system of choice, then....No one else has any problems doing it around here, so why should you?

This is very true.



I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

JerzeeBalla said:
I can post a thread about the behavior of the community, and i think it is a very relevant thread. Especially when every other thread I am in brings up how much the Sony fans are ruining everything. As one of those fans, I didnt like being the scapegoat for vgchartz ills. So I asked a question (albeit in the wrong way as Ive been shown) and here we are.

Next thread I make I will use more careful wording so the people I am siding with dont turn on me. Sheesh.

try making a bashing thread for the wii and see how it goes we can all be defensive about the consoles we love, what you don't get is that your entire post was completely bashing ps3, and these kinds of thread always start arguments.

ps3 has been ouselling the x360 for months and now has the better library so really who is the loser here, because in my view ms shot themselves in the foot when they rushed into this gen.



Sales =/= Quality.