Really, think about it. This includes labtops, game systems, handhelds, TVs, DVD players, Blu Ray players, stereos, GPS systems, walkmans (or walkmen) or anything else you might have.
I own a ps1 and a ps2 Not sure if the ps1 works anymore as I have not had it out of storage in forever.My T.V. is Samsung. and my stero is some offbrand.
- Candy Mod 1.11.2 (Villager Children Follow You)
- Compact Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Chests and Backpacks)
- Taste Buds Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Star Wars: Puzzle Droids Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Monsters Locations, Monster Drops Guide
- Robot Unicorn Attack 3 Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Destiny 2 Unveil Event Will Showcase PS4 and PC Gameplay
- PS5 (Or Some Other Next Gen PlayStation) Coming In 2018, Says Analyst
- Super Senso Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.
Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.