- A 26 year old male gamer
- United States
- Joined on January 9th 2007, last online on 28 February 2014.
- Profile Views: 57,575
- Forum posts: 3,761 times which averages 1 posts per day
Badges: (view all)
Recent Wall PostsView more
Hello! You are cordially invited to join our community for the fourth, and likely last, Wii Secret Santa event! If you're interested, just PM me or post in this thread:
by December 20th.
Alternatively, if you're more into PC gaming at the moment, you can join us for VGChartz' third Steam Secret Santa event instead. Just PM me, or post in this thread:
by the 20th.
Either way, have a happy holiday season, and see you around the forums!
Recent ActivityView more
This list only shows a selection of games from this user's favourite games.View all games
Recent Forum PostsView more
I'd imagine around 450,000 week one, give or take. ...
Aerys said: MoHasanie said: lucidium said: MoHasanie said:I think the PS4's sales aren't anything special, Considering the huge sales we keep hearing about, those numbers are kinda average. Everything else did bad so its making the PS4's sales look better than they actually are. Nice downplay, but it applies to anything, for example, titanfall sales won't be as...
I wonder if Sony and Microsoft are joining Nintendo now in gradually ramping down production (for an eventual total end) to PS3, X360 and Wii in all markets. If you look at the US and Japan, I'd say less than four million Wiis, PS3s, and X360s are to be sold from this point forward (<1m Japan, <3m US). The non-US/Japan/Western European world still pays $300-$400 for consoles, as opposed to...
Occupation: Senior Research Analyst at CNM
Education: College Graduate
University: Susquehanna Univsersity
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Black
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Relationship status: Dating
Favourite Games: The Simpsons Arcade (Arcade)
World of Goo (WiiWare)
Cave Story (WiiWare)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's island (SNES)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Zack & Wiki (Wii)
Dominate the Game (PC - its online risk)
Professor Layton (DS)
Favourite Music: Other Lives, Buddha Bar, Hard Fi, Beatles, Celtic Thunder, Green Day, Oasis, The Verve, James Taylor, Don McLean, Dylan, Fleetwood Mac, Eminem, Naughty by Nature, Everlast, The Roots, Ella Fitzgerald, Paul Robeson, Goo Goo Dolls, Sting, Stevie Wonder, Micheal Jackson, Ray Charles, Marvin Gaye, Norah Jones, Chris Garneau, Beck, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Smash Mouth, Gnarls Barkley, Crash Test Dummies, Abba, Supertramp, Kid Rock, Johnny Cash, Scouting for Girls, Angels and Airwaves, Smashing Pumpkins, Creed, Etta James.
Disco, 90s stuff, Folk, Folk Rock, inventive Rock, women with great voices.
Other random stuff:
Blue Grass, smooth jazz, Nights' theme song, music of Jet Grind Radio, American Beauty, Garden State and 25th hour.
Favourite Films: 25th Hour
Field of Dreams
The Dark Knight
Favourite Books: The Ultimate History of Video games - Stephen Kent
Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World - Weatherford
Chuck Amuck: The Life and Times of an Animated Cartoonist - Chuck Jones
The Symposium - Plato
The Simpsons & Philosophy - multiple authors
The US Constitution & Amendments (heh guys like me need to know our rights)
Favourite Food: Carne Asada (!), hummus (!), Falaffel (!), lamb Kebabs (!), pizza (!), cheese fries (!), chili, cheese steak, steak, cheese burger (!), root beer (!!), grape juice (!!) turkey, fried chicken, sushi, pastrami, fried chicken, apples, pickles, fresh Jersey corn, guacamole (!), queso dip, tacos, fajitas, hot & sour soup, hot fudge sundaes, popcorn, chicken wings, fresh Jersey seafood, and fresh salad. Greek & Mexican food generally is pretty amazing.
Hobbies: Watching the 08'-09' National League Champion Philadelphia Phillies
Playing video games.
Updating my massive documents to write said articles.
Researching the great mysteries of history, humanity and life.
Keeping Brett sane / arguing with Michael Pachter.
About Me: Moved from New Jersey to New Mexico. According to Myers-Briggs personality testing I'm an ENTP (Google it).
About 80% of the time I'm incredibly lazy. But in the other 20% of the time my short spurts of intense work tend to produce good results.
"A talented team will lose to a determined team nine out of 10 times, because a determined team isn't going to give up. But a talented team with determination is what champions are made of."
- Jimmy Rollins