Quantcast
February 2014 NPD Thread! PS4: 285k, XBO: 258k, Wii U: 82k

Forums - Sales Discussion - February 2014 NPD Thread! PS4: 285k, XBO: 258k, Wii U: 82k

tag



Wii U won't reach the 50k mark.



Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile


AZWification said:

Wii U will be overtracked like always.


last month Overtracked by 15k-25k, month before undertracked by 140k+



Very interested in these months to try and read base lines for new systems.



I guess I can share this table here too.

  XBO PS4
  NPD VGC Before Adjs.  VGC After Adjs. NPD VGC Before Adjs. VGC After Adjs.
November 909k 936k 969k 1,138k 1,250k 1,190k
Dezember 908k 975k 973k 863k 889k 890k
January 143k 229k 184k 271k 261k 279k
February ? 145k ? ? 202k ?


ethomaz said:

I guess I can share this table here too.

  XBO PS4
  NPD VGC Before Adjs.  VGC After Adjs. NPD VGC Before Adjs. VGC After Adjs.
November 909k 936k 969k 1,138k 1,250k 1,190k
Dezember 908k 975k 973k 863k 889k 890k
January 143k 229k 184k 271k 261k 279k
February ? 145k ? ? 202k ?


Explain me why ajustement aren't the same than an official data like NPD ???



WebMasterFlex said:

Explain me why ajoustement aren't the same than an official data like NPD ???

You need to ask ioi



If MS win NPD: Sony says still #1 leader in US, supply constrained still
If Sony win NPD: MS says SW leader on platform, gives us TF sell numbers



WebMasterFlex said:


Explain me why ajustement aren't the same than an official data like NPD ???

NPD isn't any more official than VGC.



Boutros said:
WebMasterFlex said:


Explain me why ajustement aren't the same than an official data like NPD ???

NPD isn't any more official than VGC.

Their numbers are taken as fact by the big three. That makes them official in my eyes.

OT: I'm expecting the PS4 and XBO to be slightly undertracked, 3DS massively overtracked. WiiU and Vita seem about right. 



Sigs are dumb. And so are you!