By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game will sell more? Tatsunoko vs Capcom OR No More Heroes 2

Which game will sell more? Tatsunoko vs Capcom OR No More Heroes 2

Tatsunoko VS. Capcom 101 68.71%

No More Heroes 2 46 31.29%

Total:147

i want NMH2 to win, but i have a feeling about tats vs capcom..

Around the Network

I picked NMH 2.

I feel that it has more appeal than Tatsunoko vs Capcom in the U.S. and more games are usually sold there than anywhere else.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

milkyjoe said:
I'm not really sure you can call Tatsunoko mainstream, most of their characters are from 70's anime.

It might be more mainstream than NMH, but that's not saying much...

Yeah, both are pretty damn niche when you get down to it.

No More Heroes 2

I would say Tatsunoko Vs Capcom since it has the advantage of Japan. With the Ultimate All-Stars version it will end up selling over 100k units there. 

I see a lifetime sales of 450k units for Tatsunoko Vs Capcom and 375k for No More Heroes 2.

Edit: Last week ioi estimated in the Americas preorders chart that Tatsunoko Vs Capcom would sell about 70k units in its launch, No More Heroes 2 only 20k.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6744

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
Tatsunoko VS. Capcom

And it won't even be close.

^ This

ArkZero said:
TvsC, as others said its much more mainstream than NMH.

^ And This

griffinA said:
Tatsunoko was about 50k in the American pre-order charts where NMH2 was no where to be found so i'd go with Tatsunoko.

^ And This

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I think TvC will sell more b/c of TV advertising,but, NMH2 should be right behind it. I got both on the same day.

Haven't got either yet, will probably get NMH2 at some point, unsure about TvC. I feel like TvC will do better because of wifi.

NMH2, that big red 2 slapped on it will go a long way

Tatsunoko VS. Capcom. Simply due to name recognition and marketing.

Six upcoming games you should look into: