By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Preorder Charts- 30th January 2010

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Kantor said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wow, white knight is only 10 below, the so called "legendary" FFXIII. thats saying something.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International and Halo: Reach are awfully low though...

That is perhaps the most flawed logic I have ever heard.

It's 100,000 pre-orders below just the PS3 version of FF13, and FF13 has six weeks left.

Really? i dont think it is. for the simple fact one is well-known ww and the other is held up by word of mouth alone.

WKC's final preorder number is 40K

FF13's current number is 140K, and the final number will be around 300K, if not more, and that's without counting the 360 version.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

No, Uncharted is well known, WKC isn't its not the same thing. i expected more from uncharted 2 because its so called "popularity" is high.

Don't patronize me gouv'na...

Wow GOW3 is gonna be such a beast!  It might just end up being the biggest opening week to date for the PS3

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wow, white knight is only 10 below, the so called "legendary" FFXIII. thats saying something.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International and Halo: Reach are awfully low though..

This is like saying "Wow, white knight is 3 above, the so called "HUGE" Halo Reach. thats saying something."

ROFL ROFL

yo_john117 said:

Wow GOW3 is gonna be such a beast!  It might just end up being the biggest opening week to date for the PS3

You think its going to sell more than 3.2m (1.6m in NA) first week? (thats MW2 btw)

Unless you meant PS3 exclusive. Which is I believe MGS4 with 700k in NA and 1,7m WW. I can see it beating that, at least in NA and Eu, no way in Japan.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International and Halo: Reach are awfully low though..

This is like saying "Wow, white knight is 3 above, the so called "HUGE" Halo Reach. thats saying something."

ROFL ROFL

Glad you found that amusing, because i didn't say that. you did.

whats up with alan wake?

yo_john117 said:

I'm pretty sure that title's staying with GTA4, whether you meant NA or WW.

1.22 million NA- GoW3 should get around 800k

2.55 million WW- GoW3 should get around 1.2 million

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

TRios_Zen said:
Hmmm, I was +1 to Bioshock (360) and God of War III here, so...you know, I did my part and all.

I found the Bad Company demo to be a cluster#@$%...I'll give it another go, but right now it's a "no" for either system.

I think Reach is doing just fine for being 8 months from release. Hell, I'm definitely getting it, and I haven't pre-ordered it yet.

Huh? Really? Hm...well, to each their own, I guess.

@masterb8tr: Yeah, I am surprised by the lack of Alan Wake in the charts.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

No, Uncharted is well known, WKC isn't its not the same thing. i expected more from uncharted 2 because its so called "popularity" is high.

Don't patronize me gouv'na...

Well, Uncharted 2 should end up with around 10 times the sales of WKC, so that works out well.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective