By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toys R Us: Buy 2, get 1 Free on Wii only

i'm buying 3 $50 games for gifts for my cousins, if one of them returns their game will they get a 2/3 refund. Also can you buy 3 games and exchange 1 later?

Around the Network

For everyone: if you buy 6 games that are priced in this fashion:

Then you will get 1 50 dollar game and 1 30 dollar game for free. Some stores are stupid like this, and TRU can certainly be stupid on many occassions, but on this particular occassion, there is enough common sense ot realize that all you'd have to do is split up your purchase in to two transactions, and thus there isn't any way for them to prevent you from getting the 50 dollar one for free. However, if you got this deal:

It would give you the 40 dollar and 30 dollar one for free. Basically, think of it this way: you can split your transaction up in to multiple pieces to try to take advantage of the deal multiple times in the way that saves you the most money. Whatever the best way to save is, the system will automatically apply the sale that way for you. Since the best way to save in the above example is to buy the games as 50/50/40 and then 30/30/30, the 40 dollar and 30 dollar games will be free. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

I'm thinking:

RE: UC
MoH:H2
and...

I don't know on the third... too many options... Battalion Wars 2? RRR2? Something else?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

kn said:
I'm thinking:

and...

I don't know on the third... too many options... Battalion Wars 2? RRR2? Something else?

Well, I haven't played the second Battalion Wars since I live in Europe, but I did enjoy the first one. As another option, did you already buy Zack and Wiki?

kn said:
I'm thinking:

and...

Picked up my Galaxy + $25 gift card today. I haven't bought any Wii games in a while, so my choices next week are easy: MP3 + BWii + Strikers.

Around the Network

In this ad, the sale goes from the 18th to the 21th. Not the 24th like Bodhesatva said. 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Just so everybody knows (you may not notice it on the bottom of that scan):

THIS IS FROM NOVEMBER 18 THROUGH 21. THAT'S SUNDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

SALE ENDS ON THE 21ST.

SW-5120-1900-6153

The sale just went from:

All Wii Video Games Buy 2 Get the 3rd Free!

to

Jumbo Lounging Elmo for $7.99 With Any Toy Purchase of $50!**

It's been fixed.  Very strange.

Words Of Wisdom said:
It's been fixed.  Very strange.

Well the Elmo thing is a deal too... they had it last week when i picked up UC.  Those things are huge... and look shoddly made.