By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

dtewi said:
lestatdark said:
dtewi said:
So, should I stop upgrading Helter-Skelter and wait for Organyx?

And what's the best weapon to ugrade for Fang?

Organyx has the Leadenstrike ability, meaning that your ATB will fill up 20% slower, it's not worth it.

Best weapon for Fang is Dragoon Lance, since at maximum level Kain Lance, it will have 962 STR. 

And where's Dragoon Lance?

It's bought from Gilgamesh, Inc. store, which is unlocked after defeating mission 46 (route E2 in Faultwarrens Trials)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

You know, I just realized how lucky I really was at the final boss.

He casted Prognetorial Wrath 3 times, it never targetted the leader, and the other members never died from it even without any Death resistance.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

does any one have a completely full and reliable list of accesories

Boutros said:
Also, they made the women way too strong :S lol

Fang is stronger than Snow and Vanille is stronger than Hope.

That means we end up with all three girls in our team in order to be the strongest. Girl power!

But I like Snow!

Light, Snow and Vanille would be perfect. I think that's the team I'll choose. I'm so confused!!

Stronger or cooler?

YEAH go with Light , Snow, Vanille

BUT you won't have a synergist then.

I had Light, Fang, Hope

Now its Light, Hope, Vanille

Don't use Fang & Hope they are both saboteurs!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@lestatdark

I don't think it was cheap at all.....its only fair he has a super powerful move (We get to stagger him after all)

You just had to figure out that you need to attack him while he's charging for destrudo....after that the battle is easy!

@Boutros

lol People loved the fact that you could chose your own team, you disliked it?

psssssttt same here

FF13 chp 1 - 9 was made for people like you and me!

I didn't mean that it was cheap for it's damage, I meant it was cheap because it cleared all of his Stagger bar. It was very frustrating to get him to 248% and puff, he uses Destrudo and he's back to 100% >_>

oh that was very annoying!

I got so frustrated I just used odin as a "breather"

Around the Network

Organyx is worth it. Just put some ATB%+ accessories on. As well as some ATT+.

The slow becomes basically non-existent.

Wagram said:
Organyx is worth it. Just put some ATB%+ accessories on. As well as some ATT+.

The slow becomes basically non-existent.

Those slots could be better filled with Damage reduction or Status reduction accesories. ATB%+ accessories are virtually useless in late game, especially doing Adamantoise/Long Gui hunts. Just whip out a SYN/SYN/SYN party and buff yourself, it's better than to waste your slots.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@Kyliedog

roflroflrolf

why would you use Syn Syn Syn anyway?!

darthdevidem01 said:
@Kyliedog

roflroflrolf

why would you use Syn Syn Syn anyway?!

SYN/SYN/SYN is a great way to buff yourself when the Addys/Guis fall. Haste+Bravery and all that good stuff.

darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
Also, they made the women way too strong :S lol

Fang is stronger than Snow and Vanille is stronger than Hope.

That means we end up with all three girls in our team in order to be the strongest. Girl power!

But I like Snow!

Light, Snow and Vanille would be perfect. I think that's the team I'll choose. I'm so confused!!

Stronger or cooler?

YEAH go with Light , Snow, Vanille

BUT you won't have a synergist then.

I had Light, Fang, Hope

Now its Light, Hope, Vanille

Don't use Fang & Hope they are both saboteurs!

Alright thanks!

I'll do that then.