By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

dtewi said:
Boutros said:
Chapter 9: 8.0/10 :(

I'm not sure I like that we have to make our own team. I beat the boss in 19 minutes while I should have done it in 9 min :S
And I had Light, Fang and Vanille!
There was too much fighting in that level. It took me one whole week to do lol

Nah, it took everyone a long time to beat that boss.

Except some freaks in the thread who did it in like 7.

Whom you're calling a freak? Ahh, you mean those who did it in 7 then... Those who did it in 8 are safe and sound xD 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
dtewi said:
Boutros said:

I'm not sure I like that we have to make our own team. I beat the boss in 19 minutes while I should have done it in 9 min :S

Whom you're calling a freak? Ahh, you mean those who did it in 7 then... Those who did it in 8 are safe and sound xD 

Which boss was Chapter 9? was it Barthandelus, if so then i did that in like 9 or 10 minutes, wasn't very difficult he just had a lot of health.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

mitsuhide said:
lestatdark said:
dtewi said:
Boutros said:

Which boss was Chapter 9? was it Barthandelus, if so then i did that in like 9 or 10 minutes, wasn't very difficult he just had a lot of health.

Yup it was him, his first form. He wasn't difficult at all, just very cheap with his Destrudo.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark

I don't think it was cheap at all.....its only fair he has a super powerful move (We get to stagger him after all)

You just had to figure out that you need to attack him while he's charging for destrudo....after that the battle is easy!

@Boutros

lol People loved the fact that you could chose your own team, you disliked it?

psssssttt same here

FF13 chp 1 - 9 was made for people like you and me!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Also, they made the women way too strong :S lol

Fang is stronger than Snow and Vanille is stronger than Hope.

That means we end up with all three girls in our team in order to be the strongest. Girl power!

But I like Snow!

Light, Snow and Vanille would be perfect. I think that's the team I'll choose. I'm so confused!!

Stronger or cooler?

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@lestatdark

I don't think it was cheap at all.....its only fair he has a super powerful move (We get to stagger him after all)

You just had to figure out that you need to attack him while he's charging for destrudo....after that the battle is easy!

@Boutros

lol People loved the fact that you could chose your own team, you disliked it?

psssssttt same here

FF13 chp 1 - 9 was made for people like you and me!

I didn't mean that it was cheap for it's damage, I meant it was cheap because it cleared all of his Stagger bar. It was very frustrating to get him to 248% and puff, he uses Destrudo and he's back to 100% >_>

Current PC Build

So, should I stop upgrading Helter-Skelter and wait for Organyx?

And what's the best weapon to ugrade for Fang?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Organyx has the Leadenstrike ability, meaning that your ATB will fill up 20% slower, it's not worth it.

Best weapon for Fang is Dragoon Lance, since at maximum level Kain Lance, it will have 962 STR. 

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
dtewi said:

Organyx has the Leadenstrike ability, meaning that your ATB will fill up 20% slower, it's not worth it.

Best weapon for Fang is Dragoon Lance, since at maximum level Kain Lance, it will have 962 STR. 

And where's Dragoon Lance?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

finally got Omega Weapon, I only had to kill SIXTEEN adamantoises to get it, probably took 5 hours of gameplay to get, I used the Hecatoncheir-Death trick though, made it much easier, but still annoying