By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Ok I'm going to update my chapters

CHAPTER 5>>> 9.5
CHAPTER 6>>> 9.5
CHAPTER 7>>> 10 best yet loved it

This game is amazing!!!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Chapter 9 is great. FINALLY, the game picks up. Glad I didn't return it now. Even the story is becoming bearable.

which is the best-looking place in the game in your opinion ?

in greece we don 't have scholl for the next 18 days so i will have a lot of time to play some games

When all the roles got unlocked for everybody, I thought I would get everyone at least lvl 1 in all roles since the lower levels of the crystarium as so cheap. I felt so clever but then I realized non natural roles start at 3000 CP each and I went back to everyone's natural roles. :(

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
which is the best-looking place in the game in your opinion ?

Without any doubt it's Gran Pulse. The sheer scale of it is something amazing

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

The Sunleth Waterscape made me want to shit a brick. It was pretty.

I can't wait to see the Gran Pulse everybody seems to really like this area

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Seems like there's no end to Gran Pulse. The place is so HUGE you get could get lost there.

433.79k week 2 across both systems. In NA + Others.