By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

chriscox1121 said:
finally got the helter skelter

have you found any Ash Titanium stone?

Around the Network

Just got 3 items that sell for 700kish a piece I think. WUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Carl2291 said:
Final Fantasy XIII has bombed... Confirmed!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103876&page=1#

ROFLMAO

I'm not even gonna bother

besides that same guy spammed my wall saying FF13 should cost $8.....as its a movie

and he has been flaming the FF13 wall.....apparently he cancelled his pre-order 3 days before the game came out...but somehow got the game, then he made a thread saying he was selling it cus its like a movie.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
THE GAME IS MASTERPIECE

why the hell is it not over 90

This is the most underrated game of ALL TIME!

anyway I agree cthulu chapter 9 was so awesome!

I can't wait to get to chapter 11 & grind

@wagram

hey how much do you reckon I'll have to grind in chapter 11 to fill everyones crystarium thingy to the max?!!

i did it in  5 hours, all my character are level 4 for their main roles, no i have 300k cp on them waiting for it to expand again. 

My christ! Mission 17 with those f'n fish is RIDICULOUS!

Anyways 44% of the missions done. Only one not 5/5 atm.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
yum123 said:
sweet also is there any missable trophys

Just don't sell anything in the game ever. and just libra enemies and get all their info ASAP. and no.

Don't sell weapons or accessories.

you can sell your items, once you have them in your invertory once then you do not need it anymore. weapons and some accessories it isn recommended because you need to gell all weapons to tier 2 and some accessories also, such as super ribbon. 

darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:

ROFLMAO

besides that same guy spammed my wall saying FF13 should cost $8.....as its a movie

and he has been flaming the FF13 wall.....apparently he cancelled his pre-order 3 days before the game came out...but somehow got the game, then he made a thread saying he was selling it cus its like a movie.

He's been spamming people's walls, telling them not to buy the game because it's "a movie."

>_>

Fab_GS said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:

ROFLMAO

He's been spamming people's walls, telling them not to buy the game because it's "a movie."

>_>

hmmm so mods are sleeping

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Fab_GS said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:

ROFLMAO

>_>

hmmm so mods are sleeping

They have been sleeping ever since Move was shown and a certain group of people have been trolling ¬_¬

Xxain said:
chriscox1121 said:
finally got the helter skelter

have you found any Ash Titanium stone?

no...is that what i need to get to the omega weapon?