By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Sazh + Lightning + Fang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else

Around the Network

@letsatdark

you have the tied best chapter in the game waiting for you then (chp 9 = chp 7)
______

Finished a lot of chapter 10....but haven't seen a boss yet....I do hope I can get to chapter 11 tomorrow....I WANNA GRIND!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Fab_GS said:

Lightning >>> Snow = Fang >> Sazh > Hope >>>>>>>> Vanille >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FF12 Characters >>>>>>> Cats >> White Knight Chronicles!

Fab_GS said:
Kamal said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Naum said:
Am I the only one who seriously whats to kill Hope?? every damn minutes he whines... getting sick of it ,sometimes I just want to turn the game off.

If hope did anything other than whining early on in the game I'd be surprised as his character would be very unrealistic.

I mean (chapter 1 spoilers) his MOTHER died for crying out loud....Then he gets turned into a l'cie, something he's thought to be a monster, oh & he's only 14......so if he did anything BUT whine I'd be shocked, because if I was in his place I would be crying non stop!

I really don't get the hope complaints, he's the most well developed character in the whole game & a true inspiration for strength that many 14 year olds could learn!

People really do forget that fact his feelings aren't mis-placed if it were I would angry aswell, I can seen him gradually maturing into a better character.

OPERATION NORA!!!!!!!!!

So wait, you love Snow AND Hope?

*removes Kamal from my friend's list*

and Vanille

If your not with us your against us!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Yay, a trophy!

Around the Network

lol what do you guys think of Serah?!!

Her theme is one of the best vocal pieces in a game ever imo!

darthdevidem01 said:
Fab_GS said:

Lightning >>> Snow = Fang >> Sazh > Hope >>>>>>>> Vanille >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FF12 Characters >>>>>>> Cats >> White Knight Chronicles!

Don't let Seraphic see that! You know WKC is the innovative game of the gen afterall.

darthdevidem01 said:
Fab_GS said:

Fab_GS said:
lestatdark said:
Fab_GS said:
lestatdark said:
I'm so envious of you all playing FFXIII right now T_T *waits patiently for monday night to come* arghhh.

Same here. I can't play the game until Monday because of the exams.

What chapter are you in?

At the start of Chapter 9. 

Been reviewing the cutscenes and clips from Chapter 8. Even though I rated it lower than 7, it was a chapter that I loved, mainly because it was very Vanille intensive XD  

I'm still at Chapter 7. How long are chapter 7 and 8?

I really hope she's not as annoying as she was in the first chapters. I want to slap her whenever she says "wow!"

Actually she's a lot different in that chapter, very dark and sad. She's much more than she seems at first ;)

@Darth

Well, the start of the chapter was pretty awesome, but i'm still inside of the save point on the airship :P 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Final Fantasy XIII has bombed... Confirmed!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103876&page=1#