By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Darth you don't even have to ask me if I love anything in Vanille XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

Keep it clean! D:

OT:
Chapter 7 is so far... Amazing.

yup update coming up....finished maths HWK....biology left now

doing update now

BTW is it just me or is the pace of the story quite slow in general? I don't mind this....but just wondering if anyone else felt the same way (note: I've only played till a bit into chapter 7)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Xxain said:
Why does everybody keep posting picks? thats reserved for early getters for proof...you dont have to prove you have it just participating in the thread can do that

I've been annoying Darth since Japanese release saying the game is going to suck and that I'm not buying it and he's been trying to change my mind the whole time. A pic wasn't necessary, I just thought it'd be funnier that way :P

So, impressions.

Snow is a bit of a douche. Hope is a wimpy Momma's boy. Vanille has the worst Australian accent I've ever heard. Sazh sticks out like a sore thumb. And Lightning is pretty awesome.

I'm still in Chapter 1 I think. When do I start getting CP?

@okedokey

chapter 3!

Wait till you get there

And you have one thing in common with lightning so far dude....you both loathe & get annoyed by the other main characters lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

if you come so far, please tell me if you guys were frustrated in Chapter 11 and later in 12, too. q.q.. i mean, they cant be serious that some shitty Monster kills my entire Group with one strike.. 'BOOM! 5000's for everyone!!11...'

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Chapter 10 - 9.

I died so many times...5 Starred every boss easily though.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Carl2291 said:
lestatdark said:

Keep it clean! D:

OT:
Chapter 7 is so far... Amazing.

I'll try to keep it clean... but i'm not making any promises! :P

Oh btw, just finished chapter 7.

10/10 and one word: Epic.

It does everything right, and it has one of the best character development rythyms i've seen in recent JRPG's. Plus, i'm starting to love the complexity of the battle system and how you can make seamingly difficult fights at the start into easy ones if you set up the right paradigms xD 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Chapter 9: Amazing, even if that last boss battle took 16 minutes. 10

Nautilus is amazing! The starting CG on Nautilus...my f****** god... :O

Current PC Build