By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Wyverns > Scale Beasts.

That is all.

Around the Network

Figures this admissions essay is one of those ridiculous essays where you have to pull stuff out your ass to make it work.

@Carl2291

You bet XD They actually can rape you if you're not careful :P But poison works like a charm for them

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Your going to be facing TONS of those scale beasts on 9 btw.

Small Fishes in Chapter 11 > ...... >.....> Wyverns > Scale beasts.

:P ... by the Way, Chapter 12 now.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
Small Fishes in Chapter 11 > ...... >.....> Wyverns > Scale beasts.

:P ... by the Way, Chapter 12 now.

How long is 11?

11 took me 6-7 Hours. (almost 8, if you count all my Deaths)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

lestatdark said:
@Carl2291

You bet XD They actually can rape you if you're not careful :P But poison works like a charm for them

Yeah pretty much... Wasn't expecting them to be so tough though

Crystalchild said:
11 took me 6-7 Hours. (almost 8, if you count all my Deaths)

Did you skip all the extras? I hear that some people have spent close to 50 hours in chapter 11.

arghh I avoided the wyverns & the scale beasts cus the game told me too!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey