By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

lestatdark said:
Now that's what I'm talking about. The Wyvern enemies are actually tough XD

poison them.. they'll loose tons HP

Around the Network

*The EVENT Is RUNNING Now*

The basic concept around this is to get YOU the user on VGChartz rating this game.

Final Fantasy XIII is divided into chapters, so it would be good if people could rate each chapter as they are playing along. Ofcourse with your rating a small written "review" for the chapter without spoilers would be great.

Note: All rating must be out of 10 & you can go up to 1 decimal place!

UPDATE FOR THE NEW PAGE!

{sorry for low quality image, I dunno why its low quality myself lol}

EVERYONE's given Chapter 7 a 10 so far!!

Remember -- Keep Rating Chapters as you play the game....spoiler free!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

theres only 11 chapters? i thought there was 13 total

How are people leveling their weapons so much already? My highest is 6 lol

Shorty11857 said:

Light is maxed at 25 need the item to evolve it... everybody else is 10+ running low on items

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Shorty11857 said:

Light is maxed at 25 need the item to evolve it... everybody else is 10+ running low on items

I have no idea how you managed that lol, lightning is a 6 for me and everyone else is 5 and I have no more parts to use, I'm on chapter 8 now

My highest now is Pearlwing Staff for Vanille, it's at level 10

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Do you guys sell your other weapons and just keep one for each character or keep them all?

I just watched the GDC conference... Dunno if i wanna go back to FF now and do Chapter 6 or get some sleep (i need it) and just beat the game tomorrow :/

Decisions... Decisions...

And i want to see how epic Chapter 7 is!!! >:(

Nope, I keep them, since i'm a collector freak when it comes to FF's XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"