By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

LOL @ Sazh!

"All this damp is damp."

Around the Network

Entered the tunnel Chapter 7.... i find it strange thats kids played in this area.... Snow is gonna get a Mega Lv up when we finally get him back again... but now its lunch break. Almost Finished

Darth are we allowed go over 10? 10 is nowhere near high enough lol

Xxain said:
Entered the tunnel Chapter 7.... i find it strange thats kids played in this area.... Snow is gonna get a Mega Lv up when we finally get him back again... but now its lunch break. Almost Finished

lol cocoon kids are futuristic dood, they play in tunnels!

Spoilers about fightning scale beasts in Chapter 6

About the scale beast thingy.....I foguth it & I kept vanille on medic & just let sazh attack it, but I got bored when it was taking aaaaaages for its HP bar to go down, so I just clicked retry & avoided it....did they give you much CP?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I just maxed the CS for both Lightning and Hope on chapter 5, and I'm still not at the end of it! XD

I'm having massive CP, and i'm not grinding that much.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
Shorty11857 said:
Darth are we allowed go over 10? 10 is nowhere near high enough lol

lol I'd like to.....but we can't

I can see your dilemna though, I gave chapter 6 a 9.9.....but chapter 7 destroys every other chapter..so a 0.1 increase wouldn't reflect that

oh well........this is just a testament to the awesomness of FF13!

@carl22919191019237129837129347123897

Sazh is my 2nd favorite character

Lightning > Fange = Sazh = Snow > Vanille = Hope

Basically they are all strong characters......each character is stronger than any character from FF12 & most of them are better than FF10 & 8 characters.

The rest we'll see

I doubt it'll beat out FF6's legendary cast

but I'm only half way through.....

darthdevidem01 said:
Xxain said:

lol cocoon kids are futuristic dood, they play in tunnels!

Spoilers about fightning scale beasts in Chapter 6

About the scale beast thingy.....I foguth it & I kept vanille on medic & just let sazh attack it, but I got bored when it was taking aaaaaages for its HP bar to go down, so I just clicked retry & avoided it....did they give you much CP?

They give you a good base CP but to get the good Great amounts you have to beat him quickly which is impossible atm... so its not worth the time

lestatdark said:
I just maxed the CS for both Lightning and Hope on chapter 5, and I'm still not at the end of it! XD

I'm having massive CP, and i'm not grinding that much.

thats means ur doing a Xxcellent job fighting everything and getting a good score.. since Ch3 ive maxing everybody out!

from what you said xxain.....so star ratings affect the CP you get?

I just realized this

{facepalm}

I swear someone on a different forum said it doesn't matter

pre emptive strike + scale beast = dead within a few attacks~~