By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Wagram said:
Darth did you listen to that 1up thing there?

nope not yet, I'll do so soon & tell you as soon as I do

@son1x

oh yeah those one's

I'll do them now

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Results - Average Score:

Main Series

FF1 -- 7.25 (29/4)

FF2 -- 6.98 (27.9/4)

FF3 -- 7.75 (15.5/2)

FF4 -- 8.79 (61.5/7)

FF5 -- 8.30 (24.9/3)

FF6 -- 9.32 (83.9/9)

FF7 -- 9.44 (94.4/10)

FF8 -- 9.34 (84.1/9)

FF9 -- 9.15 (91.5/10)

FF10 -- 9.15 (91.5/10)

FF11 -- 9.0

FF12 -- 9.05 (54.3/6)

________

FF7 has a clear lead!!

FF6 close behind!

Vote if you haven't voted yet!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

+ Bahamut
- Ark

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Wow this thread has gone a long way without the game even releasing at NA or EU

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Buy the Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 Console, Get the Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate Free

Get the Final Fantasy XIII faceplate, free, when you pre-order the Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 Elite bundle. Offer limited to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. *Shipping fees and taxes may apply.

To qualify for this offer, add both the Final Fantasy XIII faceplate and the Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360, from below, to your cart, and make your purchase. The price of the faceplate will be deducted from your total order upon checkout. Limit one free faceplate per household.

To make your selection, click the boxes to the left of the image. Then click the Add to cart button to place your order for the titles you selected.

Final Fantasy XIII: Limited Edition Bundle
by Microsoft

List Price: $399.99
Price: $399.99
3 used & new from $399.99
Available for Pre-order
Final Fantasy XIII Pre-order Faceplate
by Microsoft Games
List Price: $49.99
Price: $49.99

Available for Pre-order

To make your selection, click the boxes to the left of the image. Then click the Add to cart button to place your order for the titles you selected.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_168909822_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000485091&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=10EZH1AP1Z8R0373C4DA&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=998071062&pf_rd_i=B002I0J9W0

Around the Network

I can't even begin to explain how ansy I am to get this damn game and finally play it.

My JRPG generations pretty much begin with Final Fantasy. I have been such a huge fan for so damn long and while X-2 was a good continuation to the story that upset me in X I really haven't had a real FF game that I enjoyed for almost 9 years.

This title is long overdue.

I hate waiting this long. I know for a fact that I will love this game. The battle system alone pretty much insures that.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Yeah the battle system looks f'n AWESOME.

On another note

FF13 PS3 is #1 on amazon.com video game best sellers. 360 version isn't even in the top 20.

FF13 is overall at #3 on Gamestop.com in favor of the PS3 again.

Wagram said:
Yeah the battle system looks f'n AWESOME.

On another note

FF13 PS3 is #1 on amazon.com video game best sellers. 360 version isn't even in the top 20.

FF13 is overall at #3 on Gamestop.com in favor of the PS3 again.

Indeed it is. Plus for some reason I am excite to have a female as the lead character in this game.

FFVI happens to be my favorite FF title all time and Terra and Celes are the biggest characters to me in that game. Something about a female taking charge us appealing to me. The same thing held true with Heavenly Sword.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Celes was the shit! I loved her in FF VI.

Bahamut +
Ark -