By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zangeki no Reginleiv - Website update (Great charcters video's)

The game's website has been fully updated with all Character video's. You should check  them out.

You should certainly see those from the enemies. One of them is somekind of flying fortress and another a big ass dragon who blows up buildings.

This game looks great, fun and big. Nintendo better brings this over.

website link

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Using Wii Motion Plus? I did not know. Looks great

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Really liking the character design.

I almost forgot about this one.........Last Story/Xenoblade was getting so much of my attention. That's 3 on my subtle radar now.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Imphamis said:
I almost forgot about this one.........Last Story/Xenoblade was getting so much of my attention. That's 3 on my subtle radar now.

Nintendo's new ip big 3 ftw!!!!

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

Around the Network
BrandonM said:
Imphamis said:

Nintendo's new ip big 3 ftw!!!!

line attack heroes, span smasher and kensax can be  nintendo's new IP small 3.

and then Project Sora, Retro's project and intsys next project  can be nintendo's new IP big 3 (part 2)

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Hey soriku, do you think this can chase some of that MH3 crowd.?

Soriku said:
dampowell said:

I'm not expecting it to sell much personally...

Yeah, I'm hoping Nintendo puts some serious advertising behind it. Nite.

dampowell said:
Soriku said:
dampowell said:

I'm not expecting it to sell much personally...

Yeah, I'm hoping Nintendo puts some serious advertising behind it. Nite.

I have seen at least one TV-add on go-Nintendo. If they play it on something relevant, then i might get some.  

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Looks sweeeet. I really hope they release it NA. That would be great!! XD