By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hideo Kojima Takes Peace Walker Delay Seriously

PSP needs games like this.

Around the Network

Kojima is a pretty cool guy.

I think he is overeacting...just a little bit, but he does have a point.

Concerning the delay, well, the gap between the original and new release dates isn't that big anyways.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

I wish all game developers had this attitude.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

yup, he makes gears metal and eH doesn't afraid of anything.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
el_rika said:
I think he is overeacting...just a little bit, but he does have a point.

Concerning the delay, well, the gap between the original and new release dates isn't that big anyways.

Yeah, i think that too. He is acting too harsh on himself.

Even though he is right about the delay, he doesn´t have to stab himself and write such a dramatic lines.

But oh well, whatever makes him feel better.

Well from what I remember the only game that Kojima has delayed so far has been MGS4. But I wish Square, Ubisoft and Sony would follow Kojima's example.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Kojima is a strange strange man

no idea how to make this properly work

I don't mind. MGS: PW is my second most wanted game but due to so many games coming out, I'll gladly wait for the better product.

Ajescent said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

yup, he makes gears metal and eH doesn't afraid of anything.

<3