By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 Graphics "Inferior to PS3?

Both version will look bad on my judgement, so I'll get the 360 version anyway.

Also, I'd like to hear more specific things... I've read people saying that Silent Hill on PS2 looks better than SH on Wii, so I don't trust the internetz "anymore"... :P

Around the Network

Less crispness is a general rule on PS3/360 multiplats.

360 versions are almost always darker = less crisp.

the game it's compressed alot it's understandable,

i believe rage will have similar problem in certain area, but like many multiplatform games u will need a eagle eye to see them

I'm getting it for the 360 regardless. ^^

Just because a certain mod was harassing me about it =P

umm u said international gamers but unfortunately international gamers wont be able to play FF13 on the 360 unless they have a european or american xbox 360 cause there is no such thing as asian version of FF13 for xbox 360 :( sorry i just saw that written in a thread i just saw now sooo for all other asians planning on buying it for 360 you will need a ps3 pum pum pum... lol anyways i was planning on getting it for ps3 in the first place :S

Around the Network

Not too surprised. Probably because of compression.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Even if this is the case, you won't read it sadly in US Sites reviews ,,, if the opposite was the case the Ps3 one would be crusified and unplayable ! Sad but true

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

wait and see if this is true or not.

I was expecting this, with all I have heard about compression. The game will look great on both consoles regardless. I will be getting it on ps3, but if I only had a 360 this news wouldnt be devastating.

As long as the difference is less noticeable than the Bayonetta versions, I am not too worried