By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SMG2, Zelda Wii, and Metroid: Other M release dates

stimpi13 said:
None of these three will appear before the E3 games occupy the media promotion ..... ...... if all three games out this would be a massive success selling season much more than that Smg - SSBB - MKwii

None of these games - Hell, maybe not all of them combined - will do as well as or move as much hardware as Mario Kart Wii.

Around the Network

Yeah, even the most generous estimates put them nowhere near Mario Kart Wii. Zelda Wii will likely come closest, and it'll miss the mark by at least five million minimum.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Zelda Wii wont sell 15million. The best selling Zelda ever was the monster Ocarina of Time at ~7million, and thats the "best game of all time". I set predictions for Zelda Wii at 11million max, thanks to the massive Wii install base and anticipation of "hardcore" games on the system. Think what Twilight Princess would have done with 65million users instead of 30million.

MOM July/Auguest (after E3)
SMG2 Oct
Zelda 2011 (for every other territory that isnt Japan)

I disagree with all of them.

I expect Galaxy 2 and Other M in the summer. There are defiantly not strong enough to carry the Christmas season. Also, talking to a Gamestop employee, he said June for Galaxy 2. They are also taking reservations, but they will do them as soon as they can, so it may not be a big deal. Zelda Wii will be in the Christmas and will be the headlining Motion Plus game to square off with Arc (the wand) and Natal. It will be joined by another game for sure.