By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Release list: some newcomers?

One word: KIRBY!!!!!

GameFaqs has a March 20, 2010 release date for Japan.
Now just to get it to North America.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
FragiIe said:
Soriku said:
FragiIe said:

Honestly you dont have to thing that hard. REALLY just think. Look at Monado the companies behind it and the whole Xeno franchise. They will not put Xeno in the title as a nod. I wouldnt be surprised if Monado is renamed The Last Story or not. Im pretty damn certain its not Xenoblade. If its new IP let it be an adventure game. Be nice to have something along side Zelda.

Why not? It's easy brand recognition and then they can market it as from "the makers of Xenosaga" or something. It could still be The Last Story but I think LS is a different game.

Either way both Xenoblade and TLS sound promising...

There was a real  reason for Xenosaga to be titled Xenosaga and it wasnt for brand recognition. Again I dont see Nintendo or Monolith slapping the name Xeno in front of a title that has nothing to do with the franchise. Especially if weve already seen it under another name and looks nothing like a Xeno game.

Doesn't mean this one wouldn't be.

The Last Story = New Final Fantasy.

No matter how many sequels they both get, it will never be the "Last" story or "Final" Fantasy

I am actually excited to know what this game is all about though.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

FragiIe said:
Soriku said:

Why not? It's easy brand recognition and then they can market it as from "the makers of Xenosaga" or something. It could still be The Last Story but I think LS is a different game.

Either way both Xenoblade and TLS sound promising...

There was a real  reason for Xenosaga to be titled Xenosaga and it wasnt for brand recognition. Again I dont see Nintendo or Monolith slapping the name Xeno in front of a title that has nothing to do with the franchise. Especially if weve already seen it under another name and looks nothing like a Xeno game.

It's okay, I end up wrong about lots of things too.

KIRBY!