By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Release list: some newcomers?

I think last story is something new as well

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
Soriku said:
alfredofroylan said:
killeryoshis said:
You've never heard of kirby wii? Wow. You must know that it's been on the release date schedual for years right?

Yes but nobody is expected a Kirby's game on consoles soon, and the last time that we heard about a console Kirby game was in the gamecube and it was cancelled.

UPDATE: Kensaku is Cosmic Walker and seems like Xenoblade or The Last Stroy could be Monado. So that's means a new game comes from nowhere.

A quick google search tells me this game is Kensakasu:

http://www.nintendo-power.de/screenshots/kensakusu-wii-2115

Monado might be Xenoblade to give a nod to Xenosaga/Xenogears since the Soma Bringer team is working on this and they also worked on Xenosaga.

Last Story is a new IP I think. Hopefully an RPG.

Honestly you dont have to thing that hard. REALLY just think. Look at Monado the companies behind it and the whole Xeno franchise. They will not put Xeno in the title as a nod. I wouldnt be surprised if Monado is renamed The Last Story or not. Im pretty damn certain its not Xenoblade. If its new IP let it be an adventure game. Be nice to have something along side Zelda.

Long live Kirby!

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Boutros said:
What's "The Last Story"?

Is it the new Miley Cyrus movie?

No, the new Miley Cyrus movie is "The Last Song"

OT: does this mean a kirby Wii game is the secret game thats going to be announced next month

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Soriku said:
FragiIe said:

Honestly you dont have to thing that hard. REALLY just think. Look at Monado the companies behind it and the whole Xeno franchise. They will not put Xeno in the title as a nod. I wouldnt be surprised if Monado is renamed The Last Story or not. Im pretty damn certain its not Xenoblade. If its new IP let it be an adventure game. Be nice to have something along side Zelda.

Why not? It's easy brand recognition and then they can market it as from "the makers of Xenosaga" or something. It could still be The Last Story but I think LS is a different game.

Either way both Xenoblade and TLS sound promising...

There was a real  reason for Xenosaga to be titled Xenosaga and it wasnt for brand recognition. Again I dont see Nintendo or Monolith slapping the name Xeno in front of a title that has nothing to do with the franchise. Especially if weve already seen it under another name and looks nothing like a Xeno game.

Around the Network
Wildvine53 said:
Boutros said:
What's "The Last Story"?

OT: does this mean a kirby Wii game is the secret game thats going to be announced next month

Ha!

FragiIe said:
Wildvine53 said:
Boutros said:
What's "The Last Story"?

Ha!

What's so sarcastically funny?

Warrior of Light #66

Wildvine53 said:
FragiIe said:
Wildvine53 said:
Boutros said:
What's "The Last Story"?

Ha!

.......seriously?

FragiIe said:
Wildvine53 said:
FragiIe said:
Wildvine53 said:
Boutros said:
What's "The Last Story"?

Ha!

.......seriously?

Yes, seriously

Warrior of Light #66

Oh ok. No Kirby is not going to be announced next moth. For one we wouldn't know and two its vaporware at least for the pessimists like myself. You can have your optimism for this game to release though.