By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kmart selling PS3 for $319(40gb) and $399(80gb)

would be nice if someone could confirm that this works, i want to go and try tomorrow.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

That's extremely cheap..... I wonder how long they'll be doing this?

Looks like I will be getting PS3 tomorrow.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

I just called the local Kmart to make sure it was legit and they confirmed it was BUT you have to pay using a Sears Mastercard (because it's a Kmart Rewards coupon). Luckily, my mom has one. Guess who's getting a new 360 next week!

Oh. It's a coupon....

Around the Network

its using a 20% off coupon I saw it in gametrailers forums.

mM

That would explain the small text about Sears electronics.

I cannot think of anything expensive I want. I have a Wii, a nice PC, a HDTV, a great printer, GHIII. If only I wanted to pay over $300 for a PS3 or over $200 for a 360. Or even if WiiFit was out. If K-Mart does this next year and the PS3 costs $299 before the deal or comes with 2 good games and a movie, I am in.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

jiffypop said:
I just called the local Kmart to make sure it was legit and they confirmed it was BUT you have to pay using a Sears Mastercard (because it's a Kmart Rewards coupon). Luckily, my mom has one. Guess who's getting a new 360 next week!
That's strange, my friend said he didn't use a Kmart or Sears card. He just found the coupon in the store, swiped his debit card and everything apparently worked just fine. Also, the small print in the ad says "Cannot be applied as payment on any Kmart, Searscard or Sears Solutions Master Card account....". I'd say anyone who wants a super deal should just go give it a try, if it doesn't work then you waste some time if it does then you get a great deal.