By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kmart selling PS3 for $319(40gb) and $399(80gb)

$399 still too expensive for a 40gb PS3? then how's about a 40gb for $319 and 80gb for $399. That's right, a friend pointed this out to me after he tried it and it worked. Needless to say, he's very happy to get a PS3 for such a price.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=23347

EDIT: this works on xbox360 aswell, i believe. Get into this while it last folks.

Around the Network

Clearance? That's a very good offer for the 80Gig - does it come with anything?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Dunno, my friend said he also got motorstorm and rachet&clank but i'm not sure if motorstorm was packed in or not.

Dang ... if they have 60gbs, I think I will have to jump in on this ...

shams said:
Clearance? That's a very good offer for the 80Gig - does it come with anything?

hehehe i dont think you realize what this is lol...  i dont think you clicked on the link...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

Theoretically it doesn't apply only to the PS3. You could also get a 360 or Wii or just about anything else with the same discount.

It's basically... if i've got this right. Scamming K-mart by scanning fake coupons that you usally get by spending money with a K-mart credit card.

If i'm wrong, my bad. Looks that way from the K-mart reward thing though.

Kasz216 said:
It's basically... if i've got this right. Scamming K-mart by scanning fake coupons that you usally get by spending money with a K-mart credit card.

If i'm wrong, my bad. Looks that way from the K-mart reward thing though.

Well, my friend didn't scan the coupons, he actually looked for them and found them at Kmart (North Carolina) after he heard about this. He didn't mention anything about signing up for a credit card or program and the poster on the link said there was no sign ups/Kmart cards neccessary as well.

K-mart keeps giving everybody great deals. It was their ad that I used to get SM3 on Blu-Ray price-matched for $6.99 at Circuit City. :P

I will have to check if this will work. I doubt they will accept a printout though as it says on the coupon void if copied or transfered. You sure these are available in their advert?

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad