By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps3 owners I got a nice treat for you just click :D

leo-j said:

Go to theme settings, then click themes, then afterwards go all the way to the top and select install, after that it should be a flash drive or (cd Might work havent tried it) Memory stick, the just install the themes.

I tried it but it didn't work.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

You did sometin wrong..

Let me explain how it goes. You ahve to create a file on the memory stick, name it ps3 then inside that file make another one named THEMES

thats it, then just put the theme you downloaded on to the computer in that file. Take the MS out, and put it on the ps3. Then install it.

mM
leo-j said:
You did sometin wrong..

Let me explain how it goes. You ahve to create a file on the memory stick, name it ps3 then inside that file make another one named THEMES

thats it, then just put the theme you downloaded on to the computer in that file. Take the MS out, and put it on the ps3. Then install it.

use the install section under theme settings or w/e its called

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

leo-j said:
You did sometin wrong..

Didn't work. I have literally tried it 20 times.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
leo-j said:

Yes it can, a flash drive works perfectly.

@saiyar

cuz then you have to type the whole thousand letter link with your ps3 controller..

It's much easier to just click that link in your first post from the PS3. ;)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
You did sometin wrong..

If you'd like to install the files directly from the USB drive to your PS3:
Create a folder called "PS3" and then create a subfolder "THEME" (NO "S") under the PS3 folder in your USB drive
Drag the files you would like to install to the "THEME" folder
Insert the USB drive to your PS3
Go to Settings > Themes Settings > Theme > Install, and select your USB Drive then select the theme files you want to install.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

wenlan said:

If you'd like to install the files directly from the USB drive to your PS3:
Create a folder called "PS3" and then create a subfolder "THEME" (NO "S") under the PS3 folder in your USB drive
Drag the files you would like to install to the "THEME" folder
Insert the USB drive to your PS3
Go to Settings > Themes Settings > Theme > Install, and select your USB Drive then select the theme files you want to install.

Thanks, that worked.

i said that!! ....

I feel used..

mM

Nice themes... I like that Sony added this feature...

lets you make your ps3 more personal.