By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am most disappointed in myself

Dude, use www.gamefaqs.com next time. It rocks.

Around the Network

oh, I had to check out which one was 2-5 that you were referring to. IGN does it the stupid way. Just take fire/ice flower (or yoshi) and go under the bricks on the left, then jump up and take out the piranha.

Honestly I found that one right off the bat because I noticed that the walk through blocks go off the bottom of the stage.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
@amp

simple rule

If UC2 is supposed to be GOTY, NSMBWii = 75, else NSMBWii = 9.5 or higher (NSMB DS score from IGN)

Anyways, 1st off, you should have used gamefaqs, they are much better for FAQs regardless of "bias" and crap like that.

2nd off, I'm disappointed in you because I gave you 30 days to overtake rol's popularity and you haven't even tried. In fact, rol already wrote a better rol thread than rol himself (the readers decided themselves).

Uncharted 2?  Really?  I don't know much about it except that it looks to be a lot better than the last few Tomb Raider games.

I will take your and ghaleon 1980's suggestion of gamefaqs for next time.

The last 30 days have been busy for me.  My woman's been wanting to hang out more and I've been working more.  I never once wanted to overtake Rol's popularity.  I just try to give people something to read that's entertaining besides for Rol.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Simulacrum said:
"The most disturbing part of this atrocity that I committed is that the walkthrough I used was from IGN. I hope that Matt Cassamassasassafrassamia and the rest of their employees are happy that I actually gave their site another hit. 8.9 rating for that game my ass..."

You heard this? 

The funny thing is that my thread doesn't have audio.

Would you have ranked the game higher or lower?

Whaaat?

And I think that 8.9 is enough.

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
amp316 said:
Simulacrum said:
"The most disturbing part of this atrocity that I committed is that the walkthrough I used was from IGN. I hope that Matt Cassamassasassafrassamia and the rest of their employees are happy that I actually gave their site another hit. 8.9 rating for that game my ass..."

You heard this? 

Whaaat?

You said that it was one of the stupidest things that you heard and it is not possible for you to have heard it as far as I can tell.

8.9 is far too low.  It's just as good as any other 2D Mario.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Simulacrum said:
amp316 said:
Simulacrum said:

You heard this? 

Whaaat?

You said that it was one of the stupidest things that you heard and it is not possible for you to have heard it as far as I can tell.

Saying it's as good as a bunch of games released 15-20 years ago isn't saying much.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
amp316 said:
Simulacrum said:
amp316 said:
Simulacrum said:

You heard this? 

Whaaat?

Saying it's as good as a bunch of games released 15-20 years ago isn't saying much.

What I am saying is that the platforming in NSMB Wii is every bit as good as the other 2D Mario games, which happen to be in the eyes of most unbiased individuals, the greatest platformers ever.  It also has much better graphics, cool motion controls, and fantastic multi player modes.  The game deserves at least a 9.5.

I couldn't beat Ganon in the first zelda, and my sister told me that my cousin (who had finished the game) gave her a tip for me.... I had to use the wooden sword that is why it didn't work...
I restarted the game (only way) and after running arround blue armored guys for days to hit their backs, it worked, Ganon was easy as hell to kill with the wooden sword!

I felt ashamed for relying on outside help ever since... and that was my first game too!

(she did the same thing in metroid... though the advice was reach this platform.... that you could only reach with double jump (or spin attack forgot what made you go higher).... that advice didn't work as well...).

So in final... the worst is going to IGN for the help.

and read the recent Iwata Ask on Zelda, there is a part where VGgod is quoted as saying (vaguely) that if the otherguy didn't find how to open something even if the clue was somewhere else in the game, than that meant the game was badly designed as others won't find it either.... Basically if the solution seems absurd to you, the player, it's the designer's fault.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

ok, the walkthrough is ok, I usedone for the 3rd Star coin in 9-4, but I used the
Peach's castle one, but, IGN???!! that's unforgivable

amp316 said:
Simulacrum said:
amp316 said:
Simulacrum said:

You heard this? 

Whaaat?

Well, most stupidest thing I have read.

I don't care about score.To hate site this much, is stupid..And I don't think they really care that you go to their site.

Take my love, take my land..