By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13 voted the best game of all time by Famitsu readers

no Zelda

shock horror

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

It's hilarious that for as different as Japan can be to the rest of the world, their gaming press and it's audience is the exact same as ours; a microscopic minority with a bark loud enough to appear meaningful when it's anything but.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

It's hilarious that for as different as Japan can be to the rest of the world, their gaming press and it's audience is the exact same as ours; a microscopic minority with a bark loud enough to appear meaningful when it's anything but.

Remember the 2010 predictions by one videogame site, that apparently forgot the Wii existed?

Didn't many Japanese complain about FF XIII? And yet readers voted it as best game ever?!

richardhutnik said:
Onyxmeth said:

Remember the 2010 predictions by one videogame site, that apparently forgot the Wii existed?

No, I haven't been frequenting this site much lately. Link me.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Cross-X said:
Didn't many Japanese complain about FF XIII? And yet readers voted it as best game ever?!

No. Many americans who hope for some reason it failed hated it.  And within hours we saw threads and "reports" about its terribleness. I think its becoming clear that it was clearly not as poorly received as was the intent of those quick responses on the interwebs.

Anyone surprised? it's easy to see what type of gamer that vote on that list.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Final Fantasy 13 got a 9/10 from Gamingbolt. Here is the link

http://gamingbolt.com/2010/01/27/final-fantasy-xiii-reviewed/

Back on topic, Xenogears should have been in the top ten.

So I take it they don't let anybody older than 20 read Famitsu?

That list... is just so very sad.

It's like nobody picked up a gaming console before 2005.