By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Bioshock 2: Where's The Hype

I loved the original, and I don't care whether a game is multiplatform or not - in fact, most of my favorite console games are multiplatform. There's two reasons I'm not all that hyped about the sequel:

1) It's being made by a different development team. I'm far more interested in whatever project Irrational Games is currently working on than I am in BioShock 2.
2) The best thing about the original was the unique setting and atmosphere. Those qualities won't feel as fresh the second time around.

Around the Network

getting Bioshock2 Day One , Super hyped For it , dont know about every one else

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

when i think about it i touch myself.

so that makes it hard to type.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Bioshock was really interesting to people because of the fantastic world they created. It was very original and extremely well done.

However, now it's 'seen it, done that.' So there's less excitement.

Also, I really didn't care for the first one much.

Slimebeast said:
Because it's multiplatform. No one gets bragging rights for multiplatforms.

TBH I'm not overly excited myself. I recognise the tremendous quality of the original Biochok and the sequel will probably be just as good, but the linear gameplay puts me off.

I think that a lot of people might feel that making sequel for a game that doesn't really leave much space for it is in bad taste.

I have Bioshock 1 and I feel that with part 2 they try to just cash on the fame of first game.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

My thoughts exactly !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E