By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are you happy with MW2?

Are you happy with MW2?

Yep 62 44.29%

No 78 55.71%

Total:140

its a matter of how you want to view happy with it.

Is it fun? yes.
Is it a good game? yes.
Is it revolutionary? no.
Add anything to the genre? no.
Overhyped? Like all CODs, yes.
Deserve the sales its getting, no.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

After reading so much negativity regarding this game perhaps my expectations were low, but I thought this was just as impressive as COD:MW, in reality it was probably much better, its just that COD:MW was so good that it raised the bar and it couldn't have the same jump in quality again.

The campaign was short but intense, Spec-Ops is awesome and I don't play multiplayer so maybe I'm missing out on the crap bits

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

NO. glad i rented first.

I am more than happy with it, I think its an amazing game, yes there are a few annoying things about it but it is now easily my favourite online game and I play it everyday for a few hours without fail and have done since it was released!

I don't get the sh*t this game is getting from some people but then again you can't please everyone, the sales and reviews speak for themself!

yes, but why isn't this under gaming discussion?

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Yep, because I wasn't hyped at all for MW2... I just wanted to play a good multiplayer-shooter again, so I bought it.

welshbloke said:
No option for sort of...

I am sort of but then I am not in lots of other areas the most important being online gaming which on the PC at any rate I find very frustrating.

If I get into a well served game I tend to enjoy the experience but am still dissapointed by the number of cheating that occurs almost like clockwork. It arrives then leaves and then arrives again.

that

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

FKNetwork said:
I am more than happy with it, I think its an amazing game, yes there are a few annoying things about it but it is now easily my favourite online game and I play it everyday for a few hours without fail and have done since it was released!

I don't get the sh*t this game is getting from some people but then again you can't please everyone, the sales and reviews speak for themself!

SEee...I was like you...just in my case...I dug Halo...Got into the MW van late in the game...bout a month after MW2 is out I get serious with it...then *and to anyone that spends time on it* You start to see the glaring flaws.....If needed I will post a few vids of overkill kits/glitches etc...then again just youtube for yourself.

Get your rank reset due to xp hacks...watch folks call in perma air strikes...or watch folks from the back shoot ya as you sneak up on em...all these ''lil'' things add up after awhile.

Or wait for days on end* more like 10-25 mins if your in a party with 4-5 folks with 400k playing online*

Honestly if you can't see kit unbalance and can still say MP is the shiznit then please ask me to come in a match with you and ruin your day.

From respawns to bullets/ping.lag.glitches...pff...reviews mean jack shit...they wernt on when theres more than 100 folks on.

well, i'm not happi with the $60 dollar price point, which is the reason i havent bought the game. The campaign is too short, and i don't think the new improved online deserved that much money. I will pick the game up once its $30.

Whoops! I must of put a 360 disc in my ps3, but hey it still worked!

OT: I'm happy with it, but only because of spec ops, sp was way too short