By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are you happy with MW2?

Are you happy with MW2?

Yep 62 44.29%

No 78 55.71%

Total:140

well are you considering all the hype the game got

Around the Network

No.

While I really really enjoyed the feel and excitement the sigle player story had..and the very cool spec ops......the multi-player is pure FAIL.

It's too glitchy...the matchmaking is too buggy*I should never have to time out for a lobby**and if you think it's my net etc your dead wrong...simple google on the matter shows forums ate up with the same issues*...maps are way to campable......respawns make no sense.*why should the game spawn me in combat or even behind a enimie?* Toss in the sheer amount of glitches*yes..theres waay to much* and the overpowerdness of the kit set ups*honestly...infi-noob tubes????*and hacks*by golly...auto-aim bot--and the xp hack that really is spreading* and how IW was with MW1...fail.

Shame I guess I will just piss away my rank...I am done with it.

well i think if they fixed the spawns took out lightweight(for those annoying aholes who run with marthon and lightweight), added juggie back in and fixed all the glitches i mean halo 3 or cod4 never had these annoying ass glitches

I'm happy with it for the most part.

The campaign is very short.

Around the Network

i think it was to short...

No option for sort of...

I am sort of but then I am not in lots of other areas the most important being online gaming which on the PC at any rate I find very frustrating.

If I get into a well served game I tend to enjoy the experience but am still dissapointed by the number of cheating that occurs almost like clockwork. It arrives then leaves and then arrives again.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

That campaign was great but it killed the mood when i realized i beat it that fast. Multiplayer is mostly equal to World at war and Mod warfare, but just as good. I am satisfied, but could have delivered more. And btw, isnt it funny in multiplayer mode how sometimes you die from a grenade or a rocket and you fall to the floor the same way. Why didnt they do it like World At War where they would leap off the floor and a leg flies off, lol

I'm happy with it. The campaign was much too short though. And Spec ops was awesome, they should have spend some more time on it and released double the missions, would have been epic.

i hate mw2 the online is so frustrating. the online is broken and unbalanced

9-0987piy;iu;iuo;ui;iu