By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Possibly the best ownage in history (well worth the watch)

F*cking rednecks, they totally deserved to be shot, but the guy was just generous. 0wned.

Around the Network

Actually from what I understand the video is a fabrication. You can actually discover that it is a fabrication by paying attention. I remember a good quote.

"I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen everyday, but I do not trust coincidences."

How many coincidences does it take before a thing becomes impossible?

fazz said:
F*cking rednecks, they totally deserved to be shot, but the guy was just generous. 0wned.

Why is it for some reason okay to insult rednecks when every other ethnicity/form of origin is protected by political correctness.  Seriously, if you think all rednecks are like this, you're an idiot.  I'm a redneck; my family's been in the South for 200+ years.  My dad has a literal red neck and we can bust out a country accent any time you'd like us to.  We act nothing like this and nor do the majority of red necks.  Seriously, this stereotyping rednecks thing needs to stop.  I'm sick of it being the only form of serious (for a lack of a better word) racism that's tolerated.

Well sorry for that, but I didn't knew the redneck was a race. I always thought it was a insultative expression for people like those guys.

Didn't mean to offend tarheel, sucks when you're on a different language forum :(

Geez what idiots... Nice for him though, got a cam! XD ZOMGOWNED!

Around the Network
tarheel91 said:
fazz said:

Why is it for some reason okay to insult rednecks when every other ethnicity/form of origin is protected by political correctness. Seriously, if you think all rednecks are like this, you're an idiot. I'm a redneck; my family's been in the South for 200+ years. My dad has a literal red neck and we can bust out a country accent any time you'd like us to. We act nothing like this and nor do the majority of red necks. Seriously, this stereotyping rednecks thing needs to stop. I'm sick of it being the only form of serious (for a lack of a better word) racism that's tolerated.

If you don't act this way, then you have nothing to be concerned about. Unfortunately, far too many people DO act this way, and I would know from being a convertible-owner who is harassed at least once a week by some jackass driving a big pickup or SUV. People see someone else driving a nice car, and for some reason, they think they have to prove that they're "better" than this person. And of course, they always end up proving that they are, in fact, worse.

That being said, I've seen this video before, and I'm about 90% certain that it's a fake. But it's a good fake, because it's fairly representative of assholes in the real world.

P.S. This thread is broken at rasone77's post.

what idiots holy shit

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Dunno about it being fake but its certainly plausible. Search for some videos of a show from Britain called Top Gear and the trip they had to Alabama its seriously embarrassing for this country.

Edit : Found a clip I live in the south too Texas to be more specific but its crap like this that gets us our lovely reputation heh.

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)

Hahahahahaha^^^

I just finished watching it, I looked for it after you mentioned it just before you posted it.

Wow, all I can say is wow, talk about f**ked up, glad I live in a normal country.

Entroper said:
tarheel91 said:
fazz said:

Why is it for some reason okay to insult rednecks when every other ethnicity/form of origin is protected by political correctness. Seriously, if you think all rednecks are like this, you're an idiot. I'm a redneck; my family's been in the South for 200+ years. My dad has a literal red neck and we can bust out a country accent any time you'd like us to. We act nothing like this and nor do the majority of red necks. Seriously, this stereotyping rednecks thing needs to stop. I'm sick of it being the only form of serious (for a lack of a better word) racism that's tolerated.

If you don't act this way, then you have nothing to be concerned about. Unfortunately, far too many people DO act this way, and I would know from being a convertible-owner who is harassed at least once a week by some jackass driving a big pickup or SUV. People see someone else driving a nice car, and for some reason, they think they have to prove that they're "better" than this person. And of course, they always end up proving that they are, in fact, worse.

That being said, I've seen this video before, and I'm about 90% certain that it's a fake. But it's a good fake, because it's fairly representative of assholes in the real world.

P.S. This thread is broken at rasone77's post.

The things you're describing have nothing to do with being a redneck.  My issue is that he insinuates that all rednecks are like this because these guys do this.  Thus, he is saying that I am a jerk like that when I am not.  I fail to see how I should not take offense to this.