By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The official Surfer Girl thread, Giving you info beforehand from companies!

Interesting read, is she some kind of insane super nerd???

She also claims that Nintendos new handheld will be released Christmas 2009...

Around the Network

A lot of her response seems to be logical conjectures and not actually facts

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

So this is what Gballzack has been doing lately...

Seriously though, how credible has she proven to be in the past? I'd really like it if a lot of these were true, but I'm skeptical of how she supposedly knows all this stuff.

@takkxyz, that's what i was thinking, but she seems to be pretty sure of herself

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Cool rumours, let's wait whether they become reality. If she's right:

* KHIII for Wii
* Skies of Arcadia 2 for Wii
* Beyond Good & Evil 2
* Mega Man for Wii (and maybe in Brawl

Amazing games coming!

Around the Network

She's not right on everything.

I'm sorry but I gotta call BS. Alot of that is just given stuff, pikmen, and f-zero? It's like asking

Q "will Nintendo continue to produce sequels to successful games?"

A"That's an affirmative, I've been hearing they like money."

Some of those things were already rumored or announced such as Star Ocean 4 on PS3.

Some just go against what we've already seen. Megaman wii exlcusive next year? Capcom just had their big event where they announced a slew of new big titles including the revival of Street fighter, but they forgot to mention a new Next Gen Megaman coming out next year?

She just says yes to random things, Ghostbusters? The hell?

Q:what about a new Bill Nye The Science guy game? That would rock

A:It's been in development for the past couple of years, but has had a rocky production process, it's very scientific.

I have seen ZERO evidence that anything she says should be trusted. Maybe like 1% of what she says is based on something she heard somewhere and the rest is either rumors that are all over the internet, or just crap she made up, or rather crap other people make up and then she just says "confirmed".

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

It's alot of interesting stuff, but really I don't see a reason to think this as legit just yet. Would be great to see some of the stuff happen though, like BG&E2 and Megaman Wii. Honestly though, I don't really believe someone is just going to be able to break all of these embargoes without any consequence.

Oh, and the next handheld in 2009, that could just end up being another form of the DS. (DS phone? DS PDA?)

jammy2211 said:
I don't really believe someone is just going to be able to break all of these embargoes without any consequence.

Like surfer girl is doing now?

Of course she can. Because she is anonymous.

The only problem is to believe her. She haves no evidence of it.

Everything what Surfer girl said can be true except KH 3.

My source says something else and sorry for Soriku but I prefer to believe my source that I know personally and never was wrong about something (till now).

The_vagabond7 said:
I'm sorry but I gotta call BS. Alot of that is just given stuff, pikmen, and f-zero? It's like asking

Q "will Nintendo continue to produce sequels to successful games?"

A"That's an affirmative, I've been hearing they like money."

Some of those things were already rumored or announced such as Star Ocean 4 on PS3.

Some just go against what we've already seen. Megaman wii exlcusive next year? Capcom just had their big event where they announced a slew of new big titles including the revival of Street fighter, but they forgot to mention a new Next Gen Megaman coming out next year?

She just says yes to random things, Ghostbusters? The hell?

Q:what about a new Bill Nye The Science guy game? That would rock

A:It's been in development for the past couple of years, but has had a rocky production process, it's very scientific.

I have seen ZERO evidence that anything she says should be trusted. Maybe like 1% of what she says is based on something she heard somewhere and the rest is either rumors that are all over the internet, or just crap she made up, or rather crap other people make up and then she just says "confirmed".

Not that much of what she says it that off the wall. Ghostbusters didn't come out of nowhere, there's been some leaked footage for months. SO4 still has no platform. And Mega Man Wii, if it does happen, didn't have to be at the Capcom event. After all, they only touched a fraction of their 08 lineup.

Of course there's things she says that I don't agree with because I've heard differently from more trustworthy sources. For example, the FFXIII games. She says a Wii installment is pretty unlikely, but Dengeki pretty much inferred that Haeresis XIII was for Wii. Not to mention SE even said it wasn't exclusive to mobile phones and PS3. The 4th game is already planned, where else would it go? 360 is pretty much the only other option. And PSP, but I think that's pretty unlikely.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"