By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Buy No More Heroes 2!!!!!!

Picked it up yesterday, DYING TO PLAY IT. Haven't even unwrapped the poor thing yet. Tonight I should have a couple hours I can devote to Mr. Touchdown.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

of course i am.

got it. Question, though. Are there assassination side jobs in this one like the original? Those were the big money-makers.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Damn it's good. Just put in a couple hours. Greatly improved over the first one. Combat is much faster and smoother, a little extra depth, lack of overworld really streamlines the game, the jobs are fun, still has tons of personality and great music, and is even more absurd than the first one. Loving it so far, can't wait to play more tomorrow. Damn work...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Already did. Paid in full on Amazon just took the free shipping route, so will probably get it by Monday or Tuesday.

Which is fine cause I should have Capcom Vs in my hands.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

got it. Question, though. Are there assassination side jobs in this one like the original? Those were the big money-makers.

As far as I've gotten into the game, the only way to make money is through the side-jobs, though they do pay out a good amount.

And in case you're wondering, yes, the boss fights are even crazier than they were in the first NMH.

richardhutnik said:
dampowell said:
richardhutnik said:
Why do I go buy a sequel to a game to have it join the original unplayed in my box of other Wii games not being played, including the likes of the original No More HEroes?

I understand people like it, but maybe NMH series isn't for everyone. Anyhow, I was able to get Mass Effect 2 for $30, by trading in Brutal Legend at Toys R Us for it, so if anything new, I would play that.

Maybe if you tried it you might like it. Just maybe. Don't knock something that you haven't even played.

I tried the originally, and the sequel doesn't hold my interest.  A game involving a self-absord assassin doing things for selfish purposes isn't my thing.  If someone can scream that people MUST BUY something that may not be there thing, I am free to say that this doesn't look like my thing either: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_More_Heroes_2

Even if I were to like it, it would be sitting in a box unplayed with a pile of other games I haven't gotten to yet either.  The cry to TRY it, I would back off, but not BUY it.

so rent it =P it's a lot better than the first one imo.

dahuman said:
richardhutnik said:
dampowell said:
richardhutnik said:
Why do I go buy a sequel to a game to have it join the original unplayed in my box of other Wii games not being played, including the likes of the original No More HEroes?

I understand people like it, but maybe NMH series isn't for everyone. Anyhow, I was able to get Mass Effect 2 for $30, by trading in Brutal Legend at Toys R Us for it, so if anything new, I would play that.

Maybe if you tried it you might like it. Just maybe. Don't knock something that you haven't even played.

I tried the originally, and the sequel doesn't hold my interest.  A game involving a self-absord assassin doing things for selfish purposes isn't my thing.  If someone can scream that people MUST BUY something that may not be there thing, I am free to say that this doesn't look like my thing either: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_More_Heroes_2

Even if I were to like it, it would be sitting in a box unplayed with a pile of other games I haven't gotten to yet either.  The cry to TRY it, I would back off, but not BUY it.

He doesn't like it. He's made a mistake with the first game. I will eventually buy a PS3 for the upcoming games but I don't give a shit about Metal Gear Solid 4.

It's the same thing. Let the dude in peace.

Amen

Bamboleo said:
dahuman said:
richardhutnik said:
dampowell said:
richardhutnik said:

He doesn't like it. He's made a mistake with the first game. I will eventually buy a PS3 for the upcoming games but I don't give a shit about Metal Gear Solid 4.

It's the same thing. Let the dude in peace.

Amen

but mgs4 is a master piece of comedy! I need to take that back from my brother so I can mess around with it, wanna try hardest setting without killing people.

I bought it yesterday.

SPOILERS!!!!

Does anyone know who Pizza Bat's father is? I couldn't figure out who it was. His brothers were Helter Skelter and Skelter Helter but I have no idea who his father is!

Also, what becomes of Kimmy and Shinobu? The ending didn't say anything about them.

Lastly, I thought Sylvia was married to Henry? Why would she sleep with Travis? The ending implies they end up together.